MakeWebGames

Advanced Property System - Sniko

jedigunz

Ive got a couple problems,. everything seems to be working fine so far,. now just a few features i wanna ask,.

Am I able to remove the old estate agency modification ??

when you place a property onto the market,. you cannot remove it from the market ,. any suggestions ,. help would be nice

your not able to sell back to the estate agency

the propose mod should be set by ID not a name list

the first house you get in the game you can sell and buy multiple off,. this is pointless,.. and if you cant sell back to the estate agents then your stuck with a fack load of shiiit houses

when you upgrade then downgrade your will is over the 100% mark which should just rack it to the maximum for that house,. not above,.

wow there is alot of features missing from this,..

im surprised for $25 it has this much missing from it,. feel a bit ripped off to be honest

To be fair Sniko did list the features of the mod in the advertising post. If these are the options you wanted you probably should have checked before buying

Bought this mod a while back and now have pretty much all the extras youve listed integrated, but this has been done by building on Snikos base

for starters, is there any particular reason your bumping your own thread this many times withing a short amount of time?

2nd, when did you purchase the modification? Because there is a 72hr window sniko gives to offer support if those are in fact bugs. I don't have the system to help so sorry but some of those features should be relatively easy to create.

the thing is with this mod it feels messy to work with,. 6 pages have been added into a single .php file,. its just a bit off a nightmare,. id prefer it in separate pages to be honest lool

and i just kept adding a list of features that needed altering as i kept finding more

PM Sniko (or I'm sure he will see this thread) since I've only heard good feedback before now I doubt you will have a problem. Having said that if I'm being honest it does sound like you assumed features would be there when they were never listed (for example selling upgrades).

We can't offer any real support since it's not our modification, and it's paid so you can't post it.

its just features which would be assumed are common sense in this type of modification,. and true i cant post the mod

And what does assumption do? Snikos been very responsive about fixing bugs on this mod so id go directly to him, although he does have the right to offer no support if your out of the 72 hours!

true but he has not replied for 5 hours,.. so ,.. dont know what to say lool ,. is he on skype or something ???

5 hours? I sleep for around 10-11 hours, I then go to work for 8-10 hours, so maybe he could be doing 1 of those? Just sayin' :)

yeah thats true,.. everyone has different things in life than just coding,. i thought sniko would work from home to be honest,. :p

Not everyone can be as fortunate, and even if he is working from home, doesn't mean he has time for MWG :)

Not everyone can be as fortunate, and even if he is working from home, doesn't mean he has time for MWG :)

MWG ain't nobody got time for that.

He'll be around, it's also the weekend, and bloody good weather so he could be away for the weekend, one never knows.

• 3 weeks later...

Only a small update, but an update nonetheless;

• Split the chapel system into its own file (property_chapel.php)
  • Split the property market into its own file (property_market.php)
  • Ability to remove a listing from the property market
  • Ability to sell property back to the agent

Purchase

You can redownload from the McCode User Panel, if you have already purchased it.