MakeWebGames

Need ideas

Dayo

advanced gym? i've just finished making up ours but struggled to find anything about to upgrade the gym from the standard gym. Ended up just doing it myself....but i'm being greedy and not wanting to share!

Just a bit off topic, but make it a donater's feature maybe. Just a thought.

And the dog, get it into a fight...when attacking...

Fedjail Report System - Contact staff with the system. Instead of mailing, abilty for staff to ban the user from talking and user's replying or starting the converstation.

Business/Company gain money out of it...

Money truck robbery -

Rob a money truck!

To rob a money truck, a getaway car that has less than 30% damage is required. Invest in extra resources to improve your chances of success. A fast getaway car will also raise your chances of success.

Choose a getaway car

Cars: Whatever

Rob a money truck during :

Loading, Unloading or Driving.

Rent extra equipment:

Tools £ 5.000

Explosives £ 10.000

Bribe an ex-employee £ 50.000

if you rob it you gain money if not go jail or your car money goes.

Hmm have to say instead of creating an advanced gym, why not create an item which gives you a bonus when you train and you have to donate for it. That is how mine is set up. Mine multiplies your training by 3 for 5 minutes, no matter when during the 5 minute cron you use it during. So say if you use it at 5:46 it will last until 5:51.

Probably that you gain more stats upgrade unlike the standard gym.

Well in the one I've just done donators get 10% extra on their gym gains automatically. We also have item weights in our game and theres a chance that working out will increase your max weight capacity. Also added gym levels and extra gains as you go up gym levels.

Still could be more done to it but thats a job for the future i think!

My views on a donator gym is this. Basically you're telling a nondonator that in the grand scheme of things if they don't donate they'll most likely be behind. I've seen games with the donator only gym. Lots of them aren't successful. Not trying to bag on peoples games but some people just can't afford to donate and they'd like to play a game where even if you're not a donator you can make it to the top. Just my opinion.

My views on a donator gym is this. Basically you're telling a nondonator that in the grand scheme of things if they don't donate they'll most likely be behind. I've seen games with the donator only gym. Lots of them aren't successful. Not trying to bag on peoples games but some people just can't afford to donate and they'd like to play a game where even if you're not a donator you can make it to the top. Just my opinion.

i agree, thats why ours doesn't have a major advantage over non donators. Defiantly tricky to get a good balance.

back on topic, how about a new crimes system, either graphically or more features eg. rough indicator of whether a player would be likely to succeed or not or something similar. They seem a bit plain as they are.

The idea behind the increased energy regain is that donators get more out of there time (e.g. more training, and more crimes then a non-donator) so it's built into the engine. I doubt any site has gone under purely because of a donator gym... unless the owner of the site gave it such an adventure the one donator couldn't be beat... EVER (has happened, but never with a gym that I know of anyway).

Although you don't want a game be donator dominated you have to give some reason worth doing so otherwise people simply don't.

i agree, thats why ours doesn't have a major advantage over non donators. Defiantly tricky to get a good balance.

back on topic, how about a new crimes system, either graphically or more features eg. rough indicator of whether a player would be likely to succeed or not or something similar. They seem a bit plain as they are.

I have done the crime mod for you http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/43697-Crime-chances?p=293518#post293518

The idea behind the increased energy regain is that donators get more out of there time (e.g. more training, and more crimes then a non-donator) so it's built into the engine. I doubt any site has gone under purely because of a donator gym... unless the owner of the site gave it such an adventure the one donator couldn't be beat... EVER (has happened, but never with a gym that I know of anyway).

Although you don't want a game be donator dominated you have to give some reason worth doing so otherwise people simply don't.

I've seen games lose loads of members because of something like this. Granted of course the gains were crazy in favor of the donators. Which is why I don't like the idea of a donator only gym and why I coded in the item that multiplies your training by 3. Even regular players have the ability to procure the items. As players can sell them on the markets.