MakeWebGames

Tpgnetworks new login

jcvenom

me and my team have made a new login for a game and here it is its cost 50 pounds its also uses ajax requests and email activation that works i have taken a few screenshots to show what things we can do which was this time a login

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1030[/ATTACH]Email Activation

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1031[/ATTACH]Main login Page

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1032[/ATTACH]Register

We are looking for more work and projects

tpgact.thumb.PNG.a33495b16897695619c88b550ba8d027.PNG

1975533321_newlogin.thumb.PNG.c798ff5ad3c79303c3552277835cad2c.PNG

tpgreg.thumb.PNG.0da12c15ecc0ac1d951ec3951c5d31f0.PNG

Continuity is bad, the top header there is orange text which is in a different place every time, networks in the last screenshot is spelt wrong. £50? No offense but someone has too much money. The design is below standard, there is way too much shadow.

On the second screenshot there are little buttons with blue text on them? To me that definitely doesn't fit in. White text on the nav with a very light background? Again barely visible.

Overall I dislike it, though this is solely my opinion.

Continuity is bad, the top header there is orange text which is in a different place every time, networks in the last screenshot is spelt wrong. £50? No offense but someone has too much money. The design is below standard, there is way too much shadow.

On the second screenshot there are little buttons with blue text on them? To me that definitely doesn't fit in. White text on the nav with a very light background? Again barely visible.

Overall I dislike it, though this is solely my opinion.

Why do you judge all my work? this login was requested by someone not me its the way they like it and overall its about the quality of work that whole login is secure and your a web developer im sure you seen better if you don't like what i produce then i suggest don't post on my threads the marquee in the top it in different places because i took a screenshot it moves in one direction lol if you didn't know that. Really its what people like and thats what i produce show me something better..

Why do you judge all my work? this login was requested by someone not me its the way they like it and overall its about the quality of work that whole login is secure and your a web developer im sure you seen better if you don't like what i produce then i suggest don't post on my threads the marquee in the top it in different places because i took a screenshot it moves in one direction lol if you didn't know that. Really its what people like and thats what i produce show me something better..

What you are on is a forum, this is where other people can give views and opinions and feedback on a thread or topic. You have like 2 threads which I have posted on? Is that "all your work"? The quality also extends to the visual aspect and grammar/spelling. No I didn't know it was marquee, do you know why? Because you never said, maybe if you listed the features of the page I wouldn't have commented on that.

Your last sentence, "Really its what people like and thats what i produce show me something better", so you want me to show you something better? But the client wants what you gave him, so technically there is no alternative as I don't know his specifications. However just by viewing DeviantArt, there are tons of more detailed websites.

Along with that, my reply is my opinion as clearly stated on the past reply.

If you feel so offended, don't post your work, it's the internet after all and people are entitled to give there opinions.

What you are on is a forum, this is where other people can give views and opinions and feedback on a thread or topic. You have like 2 threads which I have posted on? Is that "all your work"? The quality also extends to the visual aspect and grammar/spelling. No I didn't know it was marquee, do you know why? Because you never said, maybe if you listed the features of the page I wouldn't have commented on that.

Your last sentence, "Really its what people like and thats what i produce show me something better", so you want me to show you something better? But the client wants what you gave him, so technically there is no alternative as I don't know his specifications. However just by viewing DeviantArt, there are tons of more detailed websites.

Along with that, my reply is my opinion as clearly stated on the past reply.

If you feel so offended, don't post your work, it's the internet after all and people are entitled to give there opinions.

All you say is this and that honestly i don't care your a web developer and you specialize in detailed work using css, html, htm5 and some php etc im not 100% into the the web development thing your into its your genre and i respect that you have your opinions fine by me, I just do what i can yes maybe it needs some tweaking and stuff but its still good. You also said that i didn't say it was marquee well that's what a forum is for asking questions you could have just asked lol i apologize if your offended looks like this forum is not for me im out

All you say is this and that honestly i don't care your a web developer and you specialize in detailed work using css, html, htm5 and some php etc im not 100% into the the web development thing your into its your genre and i respect that you have your opinions fine by me, I just do what i can yes maybe it needs some tweaking and stuff but its still good. You also said that i didn't say it was marquee well that's what a forum is for asking questions you could have just asked lol i apologize if your offended looks like this forum is not for me im out

I don't specialize in front end at all, I high out front end designers and developers. I don't understand half of what you are saying as your grammar is terrible. I'm sorry I made you quit because you can't take criticism.

I don't specialize in front end at all, I high out front end designers and developers. I don't understand half of what you are saying as your grammar is terrible. I'm sorry I made you quit because you can't take criticism.

I can take criticism i have no problem with that because people are entitled to there own say but when you criticized me you never said what was good about my work you just said what was bad

I can take criticism i have no problem with that because people are entitled to there own say but when you criticized me you never said what was good about my work you just said what was bad

Well there is no demo, nothing showing the ajax or anything do judging by the screenshots I can only go on what I see, and as I have stated above, I dislike the visual aspect.

If we were only to point out the good bits how do you expect to improve?

Improvements

1) IMO i would change the orange to a grey (if the client didnt mind)

2) On the 2nd screen shoot the grey-scale icons look alright but the number counters look out of place maby have a white font insted of blue

3) I would change the capcha background from pink to the grey color of the website so it blends in a bit better

4) I would change the font size and color of the navigation menu

5) Check the design out on a large monitor ie 1920x1080 it may look a bit empty

Things i like

1) if you are using CSS3 for effects such as shadows/round corners (cant see as no live demo provided)#

2) Buttons look good but are they pure css?

3) Icons on 2nd screenshot don't look out of place usually they do

And to top it all off, your not licened to run that game, the script is copyright and your using it you do not have a valid licence. CrimeCity-Mafia will be down soon because I've contacted the owner IceColdCola and he's getting your site down.

I currently host HV game if the engine owner wanna contact me about this feel free, I thought he had a license to use the engine but it's no biggy I just need a message from the owner of this engine and this will be settled.

I currently host HV game if the engine owner wanna contact me about this feel free, I thought he had a license to use the engine but it's no biggy I just need a message from the owner of this engine and this will be settled.

i already message the owner for a licence i am buying one im just waiting for his reply