MakeWebGames

GetWebGame service

preston326

When I first started off I used mafiacreator.com A great site but never a single donation off it.

Then a your doing it wrong and b why would you care about the amount of donations?

Sim has already done this with orpgcreator

Sim is selling oRPG I would class that as inactive so its nice to see another pop up :)

Then a your doing it wrong and b why would you care about the amount of donations?

Sim is selling oRPG I would class that as inactive so its nice to see another pop up :)

23 active users and spent over 90 bucks on coin or w/e you call them. I was immature and had no knowledge of evening running a game. I got tired of Mafiacreators I mean who pay for something they can make their self's? So that blew it out of the water for me.

I studied PHP and try to get it but it's difficult for me. So I went on the designing field and started their but you will see I am still studying PHP from my threads. To me money is something people pay for what they like. If they don't it just shows the creator is doing something wrong. I didn't create my game for my pleasure, I created it for the players pleasure.

• Are you implying you, or somebody you know, has made a little fortune with MafiaCreator?
  • Donations = Profit. Business is about profit. No profit = No Business.

• Are you implying you, or somebody you know, has made a little fortune with MafiaCreator?
  • Donations = Profit. Business is about profit. No profit = No Business.

I am implying no such thing, however if your aim is to generate an income and your game current isn't then you must be doing something wrong.

Depends if you class your game as a business, I always have seen it as a hobby, I have a full time job to pay the bills so I don't see my game as a business at all.

Hello, I have recently launched this service for people who want to have their own mafia game. Everything is customisable through control panel so there's no need for programming skills or hosting solutions. The service is just recently launched so there is only one game at the moment but it will expand as the time goes :)

Check it at http://www.getwebgame.com

One small suggestion, on the Advantages setup is missing a p :P

We can setu and host forum for free.