MakeWebGames

Gangster Legends V1 - What do you want?

Dayo

After several months of inactivity what would you like to see from Gangster Legends V1? This is not as much feature request just general "what do you want" the engine to include.

In not going to bother wasting time recoding V0.X.X as the time would be better spent coding the new engine

Edited by Dayo

I would say not to waste anymore time on GL when much better engines are out (NWE).

If we just kept to one game engine it will become like McCodes, games will overuse the same engine and it makes it much harder to make a 'unique' game

Indeed a better structure would be the first thing. No more editing all files to make it work.

Yes i agree, was never a fan of installing gangster legends and editing it to what you wanted.

I would say, having more choices for engines is not a bad choice. It could also trigger some competition between engines where each want to offer more and more (McCodes doesn't seems to follow this schema so I will leave it out for the moment). For this, it may indeed be a good thing to have more than 1 engine out there. Even if I hardly consider NWE the only choice ;-)

I would say, having more choices for engines is not a bad choice. It could also trigger some competition between engines where each want to offer more and more (McCodes doesn't seems to follow this schema so I will leave it out for the moment). For this, it may indeed be a good thing to have more than 1 engine out there. Even if I hardly consider NWE the only choice ;-)

Obviously NWE isnt the only one but like you said competition is always good for a market :)