MakeWebGames

web developer looking for job

jcvenom

hey guys i am venom im a developer and im looking to join a team or be hired

I know know flash, jQuery, JS, AJAX, HTML5, HTML, Php, MySQL, CSS3 and visual basic andif you are interested i can show you some of my work i am cheap so im looking for reply

• 1 month later...
Would you work for "pay when the game succeeds" terms? or possibly XX% of profits made in the first year?

reason being i cant just throw money at you like its christmas lol im working on an incredibly tight budget(of like 0) but i really need some help.

[email protected] if your interested.

game wise no why because i don't know if your game will make anything also a year is ling and im sure developer won't take any chance but i will mail you to negoiate

can i see some of visual basic work?

I am great with VB search techprograms12 on google my last program i made was my yahoo account creator check it out also i can make generators, email spammers, webbrowers, anti-viruses which i made that protects my pc just like northon security im really good with vb i can make just about anything what do you need

I am great with VB search techprograms12 on google my last program i made was my yahoo account creator check it out also i can make generators, email spammers, webbrowers, anti-viruses which i made that protects my pc just like northon security im really good with vb i can make just about anything what do you need

But you cannot get a handle on simple CSS? Interesting...

Exactly my thoughts

i can handle css but i have never had experience with css bars if you dont want to help me

thats fine also im not using mccodes so its harder i havnt tested everything that people have showed me so im getting to work

i can handle css but i have never had experience with css bars if you dont want to help me

thats fine also im not using mccodes so its harder i havnt tested everything that people have showed me so im getting to work

I think I have helped you in the other post. And really swapping the bars to CSS is no different whether your using mc codes or not. But I'm not here to point out issues! Will wait to see some examples of your work!

• 4 weeks later...