MakeWebGames

Stupid Idoits.

Scorpio

Hello there, I just wanted to warn you all, that if you signup to any of them torn clones, your password would be discovered. Someone sign into my both of my friend account on my game. And made them self staff.

Just be carefull with what pass you use.

surely admins on a game can find out a password anyway.

How so?

If they don't have the database info or access to the code, this can prove quite tricky to ever work out, IF you go about it the right way.

Adding some randomness into the storage function, such as:

$randomNumber = mt_rand(1000,1000000);
sha1($_POST['password'] . $randomNumber . substr($username, 0, 5));

Would be quite pressed to break that in any rainbow table or decryption table.

Plain MD5 is quite easily breakable since people will happily encrypt their passwords using an online tool such as MD5 Encryption and not accepting the fact that you have just gave your password the ability to be de-crypted using the same database at MD5 Decryption

Password circumvention is dependent, for the most part, on your encryption, imo.

Hello there, I just wanted to warn you all, that if you signup to any of them torn clones, your password would be discovered. Someone sign into my both of my friend account on my game. And made them self staff.

Just be carefull with what pass you use

from that statement it sounded like something else

oh and FWI its careful

Just be carefull with what pass you use

from that statement it sounded like something else

oh and FWI its careful

Really going to play grammar nazi when you don't use punctuation or grammar yourself? I see what you did there!