MakeWebGames

Mobile donations - experiences?

dnenb

Hey guys! I've added zaypay to my game, which lets people from a bunch of countries donate via their phones. Does anyone here have experience with zaypay? Or similar services? I haven't gotten a lot of donations via mobile yet, so I'm curious.

i recommend purchasing your own premium rate number that's what i did and you don't get no % taken by these con artists look at there % it is ridiculous i only have to pay a monthly/yearly fee and it is not much at all i pay £25/month it pays for itself

i recommend purchasing your own premium rate number that's what i did and you don't get no % taken by these con artists look at there % it is ridiculous i only have to pay a monthly/yearly fee and it is not much at all i pay £25/month it pays for itself

Does that work out ok with foreign donators calling your number?

they don't call the number i have got a premium text number and don't effect where the text is coming from i couldn't say anything about the full premium calling numbers as have not got one of them but premium text number works fine with every country except black listed countries it don't except them and they are just countries like Iraq so don't really matter about them

• 2 weeks later...
on my other game i find more people will donate through phones as it turns out a lot of people who play these games are 14-16 and use phones

Exactly. I'm looking at onebip and daopay as possible replacements for zaypay, because zaypay doesn't have a lot of countries.

Exactly. I'm looking at onebip and daopay as possible replacements for zaypay, because zaypay doesn't have a lot of countries.

I hear there is a lot of drama with daopay with scams and all that and plus I believe they dont offer services in the US either last I checked

PS: This is my 666 post uh-oh