MakeWebGames

Nice Design

Zettieee

The health bars need work, needs to be themed correctly with background and header incorporation.

Footer looks rubbish. Needs to be more part of the body of the template too. Pad more rocks on fire on to it should do it fine imo.

Header, banner/name text style is neat. Font/titles could be enhanced further.

Cheers,.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Be sure to look into your rights with a design when you "can't remember" where it's from! otherwise you may run into copyright issues if you plan on using it.

I would personally choose a different font and work a little more on the right navigation section. As well as this, the "Content Header" is a little bit hard to read with the textured background, a little more contrast? and perhaps a better way of distinguishing it from regular paragraph text.

The overall layout is nice though, I like the logo and lighting effects at the top. If you need some filler text for mock layouts, http://www.lipsum.com is a nice resource.

• 2 weeks later...
Be sure to look into your rights with a design when you "can't remember" where it's from! otherwise you may run into copyright issues if you plan on using it.

I would personally choose a different font and work a little more on the right navigation section. As well as this, the "Content Header" is a little bit hard to read with the textured background, a little more contrast? and perhaps a better way of distinguishing it from regular paragraph text.

The overall layout is nice though, I like the logo and lighting effects at the top. If you need some filler text for mock layouts, lipsum.com is a nice resource.

Good recommendations as well as the website you've given.

Edited by T_John

• 7 months later...