MakeWebGames

New *free* viewuser!

JamesRage

Hey guys, I posted a while back a viewuser, and it didn't function well. Reason being was my coding skill was pretty poor back then, still is haha, but I know how to correct my mistakes this time around.

Here's one thats fixed and in greater quality, there are no modifications installed for obvious reasons, fresh to fit a default MCCodes V2 game (out-the-box). Whats been edited? Not much really, just a better look in my personal opinion, edited the tables etc. Anyhow, enjoy. :)

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

You will also need this:

[ATTACH]854[/ATTACH]

Save the image as "default2".

Screenshots? Was hoping someone could do that for me, if they like. :rolleyes:

Done, enjoy again. :)

default2.jpg.f013d92cd3210df9eea870432b09aad6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Error i got for V2

Fatal error: Call to undefined method database::free_result() in /home/reckless/public_html/test.php on line 43

Please help me out let me try his out

found this in an old thread.

The database::free_result() method has been present since MCCodes 2.0.4 so you should not be receiving this error in 2.0.5b!

You might want to try redownloading the 2.0.5b package fresh from mccodes.com and re-uploading the class folder's files (class_db_mysql.php and class_db_mysqli.php) to fix this bug.

http://makewebgames.io/archive/index.php/t-41632.html

are you using an upto date version of mccodes V2?

• 3 months later...

That's a pretty easy fix. This is without viewing any source, just guess work here.

Edit your class_db_mysql.php and add this before the final }

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Do the same to your class_db_mysqli.php, but simply change mysql_free_result to mysqli_free_result

Edited by Magictallguy

• 4 weeks later...