MakeWebGames

Offshore Shared Hosting

skooda

also same question as sniko also is it your server or are you a reseller or have a vps, dedicated server as if it is any of them yes you might ignore DMCA but the initial host will not they will forward them on to the user and also if the servers are in Malaysia or any where in Asia i wouldnt not recommend buying it i had an offshore a while ago and the speed and downtown that the servers was having are insane as the internet in countries like that are crap

Excuse me, but why the duck would one need offshore hosting?Oh, and for the sake of accuracy; your server might be hosted somewhere else, but you're connecting from a DMCA-compliant country/ISP.This means by engaging in such activities you're seen as malicious on your ISP's network. This is a violation of the T&Cs your parents signed when they got the line, and you could be suspended(and perhaps banned) due to this.

ok well i have found 1 giant flaw your host is not offshore as if you read the EU laws every country within the European Union has to respect laws set by other countries and honor the laws set by other countries in the EU so for example if your server hosted a torrent site i would guarantee your server would be shut down by the time you even noticed.

ok well i have found 1 giant flaw your host is not offshore as if you read the EU laws every country within the European Union has to respect laws set by other countries and honor the laws set by other countries in the EU so for example if your server hosted a torrent site i would guarantee your server would be shut down by the time you even noticed.

Exactly! Since 01/2007 Romania is no longer considered as an "offshore", for its membership of EU

What I really dont understand is why someone would want to try to increase sales by boasting about a server that allows in most countries illegal content especially here where most people try to make a little cash on the side by selling work they create. That in my opinion is wrong. Now think about this, you say that your country where your server is hosted doesnt recognize DMCA laws do they recognize DDOS laws as well?

Good luck with that but you shouldnt have to worry about that since Romania is EU