MakeWebGames

Rising Grave

Butters

I found this cool game I wanted to let everyone know about. It's called Rising Grave and it's a game where you play as the zombie and you kill the humans.

You can find and equip weapons and clothes (and the best part is you get to see a picture of your zombie holding/wearing this stuff!), attack other zombies, kill humans, do tasks, and heaps more.

I could keep going on and on about it, but it would be easier if you just signup and check it out yourself here:

banner-728x90.gif

*Sad face* Massive banners always escape me.

Let's do this 4chan style (no haters, please)

> be sniko

> see djkanna sad

> asks brain to think

> brain thinks

> brain has awesome idea

> brain tells fingers to move and eyes to observe

> they do just that

> thisisgoingawesome.jpg

> thinks Djkanna will be happy once it's done

> operation desert black storm banner retrieval is almost done

> heisgoingtobehappy.jpg

> runs up to djkanna

> hands him note

> note reads "http://res.risinggrave.com/public/banner-728x90.gif"

Djkanna pulls happy face, now?

> audience awaits his facial reaction when he reads note.

Edited by sniko

Le'ts do this 4chan style (no haters, please)

> be sniko

> see djkanna sad

> asks brain to think

> brain thinks

> brain has awesome idea

> brain tells fingers to move and eyes to observe

> they do just that

> thisisgoingawesome.jpg

> thinks Djkanna will be happy once it's done

> operation desert black storm banner retrieval is almost done

> heisgoingtobehappy.jpg

> runs up to djkanna

> hands him note

> note reads "http://res.risinggrave.com/public/banner-728x90.gif"

Djkanna pulls happy face, now?

> audience awaits his facial reaction when he reads note.

Reaction: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ec/Happy_smiley_face.png

I found this cool game I wanted to let everyone know about.

Thanks for sharing, pretty good game, however I am lost with the skill how to master it, I bought the book and used it, the skill says 58% done on the home page when i click the link, but when I bought another skill book of the same, it said skill already completed, and that I can't use the book lol. I thought maybe it's a bug or something? The skill bar shows 58% still not 100.

• 5 weeks later...
Thanks for sharing, pretty good game, however I am lost with the skill how to master it, I bought the book and used it, the skill says 58% done on the home page when i click the link, but when I bought another skill book of the same, it said skill already completed, and that I can't use the book lol. I thought maybe it's a bug or something? The skill bar shows 58% still not 100.

Go to personal and click on home and then go to Priority and set it to practice skill and after that go to Skill Focus and to pick the skill that you want to improve at .

• 1 year later...

Crypt Keeper the Owner of this game just stop login on all together and has not been on for over 500 days. None of the staff members logon anymore as well.He also back stabbed Roger the person who made all that wonderful artwork for his game by not paying him for any of it.

Edited by Vorless DarkChaos
Making a correction.

Crypt Keeper the Owner of this game just stop login on all together and has not been on for over 500 days. None of the staff members logon anymore as well.He also back stabbed Roger the person who made all that wonderful artwork for his game by not paying him for any of it.

Game is owned by s3 studios (MD1, MDAUS etc)...same guy that owned silent vendetta and sold it out then shut it down.

Piss poor owners/admins with nothing but money in mind :)

• 2 years later...

I do find it very strange that he puts a lot of work into it at first then stops all together.Players were very happy with work he was doing.He has not log on for 1345 days there.For some reason donator days do not go down at all there.For mafia death 1 and 2 he has not log on for 186 days,quote on his profile in mafiadeath 1 says this Don't complain that you are not getting what you want, Just be glad you are not getting what you deserve!