MakeWebGames

VPS Hosting

• 3 weeks later...
I have change to https://manage.tektonic.net/?affid=10 4 month ago and i will recommand it is why im referer loll I have see this host on this forum

They help all time with live chat alwais online night and day, server have good performance.

Never ben shut down

they have triple ram now is very nice and good price

no offence but I can offer better VDS(Virtual Dedicated Servers) then that website

When finding a company do research first on the company, and go with a company that has been in business for more then 10 years, it's not the price that is important it's the reliability of the hosting company, and the reviews of service, no offense to starters who just started a hosting company, but that is my honest opinion on finding a good hosting company!!

secret_life's- suggestion is good, they been in business just over 10 years, and have excellent reviews. A company I would go with personally if I didn't already have a company I am using.

Edited by lucky3809

When finding a company do research first on the company, and go with a company that has been in business for more then 10 years, it's not the price that is important it's the reliability of the hosting company, and the reviews of service, no offense to starters who just started a hosting company, but that is my honest opinion on finding a good hosting company!!

secret_life's- suggestion is good, they been in business just over 10 years, and have excellent reviews. A company I would go with personally if I didn't already have a company I am using.

Actually, that's wrong.

I've been with my current hosting company for around six months.

I originally heard of them on a local forum, and they have some bad reviews, but it's because they don't want to cater to stupid questions.

Any quality host spending their time on stupid/"newb" questions will just have one less space for people who actually do quality work(which is more efficient in terms of hosting capacity).

My host has been around for about four years.

Actually, that's wrong.

Well it's not exactly wrong, an opinion cannot be wrong.

-----

@Topic:

Reputation is generally good motive to go on, but don't ignore the bad reputation (or bad reviews, however the hosting provider is portrayed in a negative manner) but don't take it as exact.

Also, make sure it suits the needs of your application, that's always handy.

Well it's not exactly wrong, an opinion cannot be wrong
the temptation is almost overwhelming to say ... but but you're wrong! ... but since my partner in crime is not available to comment; all I'll say on the topic is find yourself a vps, doesn't matter who, and give them a try. You will almost always find somewhere better in due course, but personal experience counts far more in my opinion than the woffle spouted forth by the local residents (and yes, I can probably include myself :P)

@the OP ... Since all you stated was "good vps hosting sites" without defining your experience/skills/requirements and what *you* consider to be good ... the rest of us can only hazard a guess. Hardly an ideal scenario. I can almost guarantee the any hosting I could provide would be excessive in processor/memory/contention terms, but terrible from your point of view in respect of OS and installed services, but I've no doubt a VPS can be found if you declare your requirements up front.

the temptation is almost overwhelming to say ... but but you're wrong!

That comment was directed at the fact of it's an opinion, not the content of said opinion.

An opinion is subjective, therefore cannot be right nor wrong, misinformed maybe but never wrong (Ala: The opinion is always right in the holder of the opinion).

That's the problem with opinions, they aren't factual.

Edited by Djkanna
Balls I cannot spell this late at night.

• 4 months later...
I was wondering if anyone could post up some good vps hosting sites that they had good experiences with

Thanks Steve

From my experience the best VPS hosting site is 9Cubehosting.com .The cost is also decent.

They are providing excellent service and support with 99.9% server uptime guarantee.

They also provide Unlimited database and Weekly offsite backups.