MakeWebGames

Become a hacker

sniko

lol that is a good find, but not easy one of the hardest things to be is a "hacker" you have to understand what ya work with and study alot of code in many languages.

Hacking is not a skill its art.

The true power is the power of understanding, he who understands hold the power

hence you use software? :P

Actually i know a few hackers which use other hackers software which they usually trade for other stuff like CC# etc just depends on if they can be arsed to code the application or trade one of theirs for it lol who here runs a OS which they didn't code?

HD please elaborate on how michael uses software and then prove it :) or get back in the corner you troll

Actually i know a few hackers which use other hackers software which they usually trade for other stuff like CC# etc just depends on if they can be arsed to code the application or trade one of theirs for it lol who here runs a OS which they didn't code?

I see your point, but I was more referring to people who shall download it off the internet without any idea how it actually works and then claim that they are "l33t hackerz". (a general comment, not referencing anyone here)

Sorry, I just have this thing against script kiddies.

hence you use software? :P

Right you don't like me OK fine but just for your information, I do NOT use programs to find security issues, and i have never used programs...

the only program i have ever used was to map out a website to make it easy to find files that is all

maybe i have done something you don't like if so sorry mate

OK so you know what my handle is "freedom" so have a look at the following link:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1318

a quote from apples website:

A cross-site scripting issue was addressed. We would like to acknowledge Freedom of DIY-HACK.com for reporting this issue.

2012-04-04 discussions.apple.com

A reflected cross-site scripting issue was addressed. We would like to acknowledge Freedom of DIY-HACK.com for reporting this issue.

OK so that dose not prove i don't use programs but don't you think if there was a program that could of found the issues I did they would be using it?

Also send them a email and ask if I used a program has im sure you know has much has me programs leave alot more logs than a normal user would.

^^ same message i sent to SRB.

But one thing i will say you are a big script kiddie HauntedDawg now that is a big word to call someone with no proof but here we go some proof you're a Skid.

you was making a game and said "its my own engine my own code"...... a screen shot of that game.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]536[/ATTACH]

looks like mccodes to me

so now that is proof now show me some proof im a skid or go away and stop trolling me your a idiot and know nothing about me.6

dk2.thumb.jpg.596959d619248610f32726023795060d.jpg

Right you don't like me OK fine

Not that i don't like you, but yet till this day, can't actually prove you don't use a program ay?

But one thing i will say you are a big script kiddie HauntedDawg now that is a big word to call someone with no proof but here we go some proof you're a Skid.

you was making a game and said "its my own engine my own code"...... a screen shot of that game.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]536[/ATTACH]

looks like mccodes to me

so now that is proof now show me some proof im a skid or go away and stop trolling me your a idiot and know nothing about me.6

Proof of what? That mostly anyone who i spoke to while creating DeadlyKillah, was originally using mccodes as a base. 3 Year's ago, which i was uhm, 17.

I don't have to prove that you some type of "skid" (don't even know what that means.).

Lol, im trolling? Yet both the "Evans" are trolling, but, go ahead and call me a troll if that what's get's you off :D

You denied DK was MCC when that snapshot was originally posted yet now you say you admitted it?

Note i know Michael personally so i know he doesn't use programs so i had a right to reply, although your slander post had no place so you started it get over it and take it to pm if you prefer.

Skid => Script Kiddie i think lol

Back on topic that's a funny find sniko

Not that i don't like you, but yet till this day, can't actually prove you don't use a program ay?

Proof of what? That mostly anyone who i spoke to while creating DeadlyKillah, was originally using mccodes as a base. 3 Year's ago, which i was uhm, 17.

I don't have to prove that you some type of "skid" (don't even know what that means.).

Lol, im trolling? Yet both the "Evans" are trolling, but, go ahead and call me a troll if that what's get's you off :D

Your saying he doesn't have proof of him not using a program, but where's your proof of having a program?

I do think hacking is for a highly skilled person, honestly, I do wish I could do it, I also support annonoymus, because of what they are standing for, they are just going about it the best way possible, they are getting so much publicity think about it. And the companines like CNN, the us government, and others alike, should all have security in place.

But yeah, nice find...

Your saying he doesn't have proof of him not using a program, but where's your proof of having a program?

I do think hacking is for a highly skilled person, honestly, I do wish I could do it, I also support annonoymus, because of what they are standing for, they are just going about it the best way possible, they are getting so much publicity think about it. And the companines like CNN, the us government, and others alike, should all have security in place.

But yeah, nice find...

Anonymous aren't going anywhere with how they're going about it. They have hundreds of other ways of going about it which could catch the attention of millions more.

But yeah, nice find...

I personally do not support anonymous at all. I find their methods and actions to be childish and wrong. They use the message of good to provoke evil and harm on multiple of people who do not deserve such a thing. They are jealous of rich people and tend to attack them. No one is forced to do business with any of these companies/networks, but do on their free will and anonymous just messes with it as they have nothing better to do.

Anyone who hacks to find security holes in bigger corporations only do so to gain attention from POLITICS such the government, and to gain POWER, and MONEY. That's how I see hackers that are hacking these corporations.

I personally would not support this behavior, because what if it was your business they hacked into? Sure they are doing a favor in finding the security holes/flaws however they are also damaging your business by doing so, because the media plays on it also, so that ruins rep when the public learns of the hack. Even when they release personal things, such as when Sarah Palins email was hacked into and they spread her info everywhere.

The true anonymous are "the people" see has no one knows who anonymous are there is no "boss" there are no ranks anyone who dose not like been kept in the dark is anonymous.

in my time i have met a lot who say they are in anonymous but any hacker who says they are in it are not the first rule is to "be anonymous" you are only has strong has the weakest link in the chain.

Don't get me wrong anonymous have had there name put up next to some bad hacks and evil stuff but such companines like CNN, us government are making money of anonymous.

anonymous are good in some ways if you are talking about the "true anonymous" then yeah there fighting for a good thing.

the first rule is to "be anonymous" you are only has strong has the weakest link in the chain.

The first rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about fight club!

Anonymous is hardly very "anonymous" anymore. Not since their association to lulzsec came to light.

The first rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about fight club!

Anonymous is hardly very "anonymous" anymore. Not since their association to lulzsec came to light.

Lulzsec ehh mate there biggest mistake was to try take in the fbi the leader was a grass and they was asked to help anon but the news of them doing stuff for them im not sure if it is true.

down in "the pits" i was talking to a member of Lolzsec reborn (the old background guys) and alot of the stuff in the news is bs made up by the old "boss" when he turned state.

Anonymous are a bunch of idiots with a few screws loose.

Their cause is a valid one, but it doesn't mean they can go parading.

Anonymous is also not a body of people, it's an alias.

Every pantsy-ass wannabe script-kiddy just *assigns* the name to them.

No wonder Michael Evans associates himself with such people.

Back to the original topic:

I love posts such as that, illogical pretence.

Any good computer-related person will tell you the same: think, then act.

Thanks for the share, sniko.

Off topic, Michael said he talked with a lolzsec reborn member not a anonymous member.

I like the idea of anonymous but you have a valid point many script kiddies would claim to be anonymous but that was the idea of anonymous being public it takes the heat of the main people which in any organisation there is a main group behind it, think about it some of the people on MWG probably think they know a anon member or are one but it's simple misdirection all of the acts were probably taken by sub groups everyone being different people.

On topic yes amusing find.