MakeWebGames

Become a hacker

sniko

I like the idea of anonymous

What is their idea? Infiltrate corruption? They attacked banks and stole people's identification. They might think they have a valid point, but they don't. To be honest, there are a lot of bad things out there in this world and the fact that the government keeps some secrets is fine with me, and this coming from a anti big government/libertarian-ish. Anonymous doesn't have a mission, but to construct chaos.

Edited by W3Theory || Peter

Anonymous is the perfect example of childish behaviour.

If two grown-ups have a problem, they sort it out, be it by use of a court or otherwise.

If two kids have a problem, they begin to throw fists at each other and cause physical pain.

The law is there for a reason, though some might think it simply doesn't work for big corporation and people.

That's just politics, and no-one can really be above the law - everyone has to pay the price for their resentful actions.

Anonymous makes me think of an old cartoon "Rugrats", four kids going out into the world without any real knowledge of what they are doing or the repercussions thereof.

Sure, it's meant for children, but who's to say that going out into the wild world with your friends and meeting with strangers at the age of two is a good thing? It's not.

I guess the point I want to get at is that grown-up people fight corruption within the boundaries of the law, and not by taking the law into their own hands.

Spudinski - some things are best done annonymous. You can't be completely against annonymousism, if so, you are ridiculous.

The activity hacking is an illegal act in .. lets hope .. all countries. So, in order to assist a site, a professional hacker would hack annonymously to aware the owners of an entity of the exsisting exploits WITHOUT getting sued. That's just one example. Several more examples of annonymousism out there. I am completley against your point you made there ^. Please rethink your thoughts on this matter.

Anonymous is the perfect example of childish behaviour.

If two grown-ups have a problem, they sort it out, be it by use of a court or otherwise.

If two kids have a problem, they begin to throw fists at each other and cause physical pain.

The law is there for a reason, though some might think it simply doesn't work for big corporation and people.

That's just politics, and no-one can really be above the law - everyone has to pay the price for their resentful actions.

Anonymous makes me think of an old cartoon "Rugrats", four kids going out into the world without any real knowledge of what they are doing or the repercussions thereof.

Sure, it's meant for children, but who's to say that going out into the wild world with your friends and meeting with strangers at the age of two is a good thing? It's not.

I guess the point I want to get at is that grown-up people fight corruption within the boundaries of the law, and not by taking the law into their own hands.

Could not of said it any better. 100% agree.

Spudinski - some things are best done annonymous. You can't be completely against annonymousism, if so, you are ridiculous.

The activity hacking is an illegal act in .. lets hope .. all countries. So, in order to assist a site, a professional hacker would hack annonymously to aware the owners of an entity of the exsisting exploits WITHOUT getting sued. That's just one example. Several more examples of annonymousism out there. I am completley against your point you made there ^. Please rethink your thoughts on this matter.

What?! We are talking about the group anonymous, not anonymous-ism...

It's illegal to perform(or act as intent to) any malicious activity on any website without prior explicit permission.

true but the fbi employ hackers to hack into terrorist websites and other such things but if they do it... legal?

The NSA employ Kevin Mitnick if i remember correctly, most web security firms employ hackers for good as well as bad

Get back on topic come on it was just a humour find...

Moving back on topic, here is a joke a friend of mine sent me:

How do you know you've been using your computer too long?

------------------

When to find your car keys you do, "grep keys /dev/pockets"

Haha, good one..

I find myself doing this too often as well...

at 17:00 
zenity --info --text "Dude\nIt's time to go home..."

:P