MakeWebGames

A little fun of mine

a_bertrand

It changes from all kind of web games you played... I believe. As I basically coded nothing, yet it's a game. Don't complain about the look, no I didn't spent time on it, nor about typos yet if you find some, please report them.

The game is... a hunt. Depends on the kind of feedback I may continue on it, and maybe even make it so that the first to the end will get something. Currently there is no true end. BTW collaborate over it, even on this thread.

To start the hunt:

http://temp.nowhere-else.org/webquest/

zefiux: sure you can give the answers... but that would spoil the fun right? But you may need at some point help to go forward... or want to give additional help. Feel free to do whatever you think is better. BTW knowing where you guys are would be cool. Therefore on each page there is a Q something... give out your position ;-)

Confused after question 2.

Confused on how to enter the answer first off.

Do I go to
or do I go to
nextAnswer

Also for question 2. When you say when. Are you looking for a year? A date? A century?

http://temp.nowhere-else.org/webquest/42

Thats the format and second answer is a year

The funny thing about it, for me at least as coder, is that it didn't required any coding from my side ;)

As it seems to please people around, we may work on a good one based on the same concept... and the first to reach the end will gain a prize. Could be a license of an engine, and or some pocket money... Will look for sponsors. What do you think?

The funny thing about it, for me at least as coder, is that it didn't required any coding from my side ;)

As it seems to please people around, we may work on a good one based on the same concept... and the first to reach the end will gain a prize. Could be a license of an engine, and or some pocket money... Will look for sponsors. What do you think?

It a fun trivia game, I like it personally. The biggest reward is completing something like this.

Though, you could be a bit more descriptive. On Q3 I actually searched for symbols used before the ellipse(...).

Yep, I seen that after I tried typing in all the letters of the alphabet.

Still Can't figure it out though. Is there like a hidden clue in the question or something?

All I can see is:

The question is for coding geeks
The answer is the full name of something
The answer is a descendant of something
The answer starts with a "B"

Then at the end it says 3rd letter. Could that mean "C". (the third letter of the alphabet) If so where does it fit in.

Then from the hint page, It says, "needs 4 letters". Would that be indicating, the answer is 4 letters long. Or the answer needs 4 more letters.

Until I found out what this something is I am completely stuck.

Without knowing what that something is, the best word I could come up with is "BETA".

Because (coding geeks) sometimes put there code up for beta testing.
Couldn't link it to the full name part (since beta is the only term it is referred to as)
It is the descendant of alpha testing
It starts with a "B"