MakeWebGames

Experience with Dave Macaulay

Dodger

• 1 month later...

I myself had a little run in with Dave and let me tell you guys something he is a real swell dude. I bought his ajax chat and donation system and installed them and I had a little issue with the chat not saving settings or anything like that. The second he had a moment to spend with me he fixed the issue real quick, it was longer to give him FTP access than it was for him to troubleshoot, and fix the mod. I couldnt ask for better service and I am looking forward to doing even more business with him hopefully sooner than later. I love his work and most importantly my members love his work. If you havent done business with him maybe you should start. Keep em comin Dave and let me know when you do.

I myself had a little run in with Dave and let me tell you guys something he is a real swell dude. I bought his ajax chat and donation system and installed them and I had a little issue with the chat not saving settings or anything like that. The second he had a moment to spend with me he fixed the issue real quick, it was longer to give him FTP access than it was for him to troubleshoot, and fix the mod. I couldnt ask for better service and I am looking forward to doing even more business with him hopefully sooner than later. I love his work and most importantly my members love his work. If you havent done business with him maybe you should start. Keep em comin Dave and let me know when you do.

Thank you kindly! I look forward to working with you in the future :)