11 members have voted

1. 1. Can you spot the bugs?

• 5 - 10
    • 10 - 15
    • 15 - 20
    • 20 - 25
    • 25 - 30
    • > 30

Oh SRB please, you know well enough that this has nothing to do with dictatorship or freedom of speech. It's one of our key rules since ever and that's not changing. I know you like to be evil and jump every chance you have, and if you're right, you're right, but here it was to not give away any spoilers so everyone has a fair chance to make the test so no answers are just copied from the list. I would have done the same, and told every mod to do the same.

If you have nothing to say about the topic, don't post in it.

If you got an issue with anyone on staff, feel free to pm me.

On some forums there is like a spoiler tag which allows you to hide it until you click on the tag and then you see the content. If there was something like that, then maybe it would make sense to leave the results directly on the thread. As we don't have such feature, I'm all in favor of keeping the results away for the moment.

BTW My "octarine score" is:

Pretty good. all round. not bad, but you would not get you hired.

I know I am a noob if you want to call it that in security, because i am still learning about it, but the main thing I would never use in the script provided is $_REQUEST, that is the first thing I see wrong in it, and of course several other things, but not as many as you all see lol, but I am no expert yet.

I know I am a noob if you want to call it that in security, because i am still learning about it, but the main thing I would never use in the script provided is $_REQUEST, that is the first thing I see wrong in it, and of course several other things, but not as many as you all see lol, but I am no expert yet.

Whats wrong with $_REQUEST? (Please I want lucky to answer it)

Also, octerain, Now, I know it works fine, but the php manual tells you differently, but would the lowercase l(L) in the first header function be a bug, or just persona preference?

Whats wrong with $_REQUEST? (Please I want lucky to answer it)

It does not only combine $_GET and $_POST, but also $_COOKIE, where a specific cookie value can be set by a malicious user, if the value already exists it will overwrite the $_GET and $_POST data... Maybe I am wrong?? Some people don't think $_REQUEST is bad, but what I have read and learned I will never be using it.

still, look at the script, make it better in any possible way you can think of. C'mon spudinski, show us what you're worth! If it crosses your mind, add it to your list. And now I need to shut up before octarine kills me for spoiling much xD

I'm worth 10p... who want to buy? Lol.

I'll edit the script and take note of changes, though there are dependencies I cannot replicate accurately.