Max Databases

UNLIMMITED

Max Sub Domains

UNLIMMITED

Max Parked Domains 10

Max Addon Domains 10

only $5 a month

send me a PM on here (MWG) and ill create your hosting account right away

This is cheap bcuz the server actually costs $50 a month so i need few people to sign up

Edited by FastCoder

It is not cheap... and... what kind of guarantee do you have?

I mean who knows you? Why should somebody trust you enough to use you as hosting?

For the price, you find cheaper....

http://www.lunarpages.com/web-hosting/basic-hosting/

for example...

Also I don't believe in "unlimited" bandwidth anymore, as all those which offer it either simply fail to offer a good service, or kick you out as soon as you really start to use it.

oh well u cant actually find anyone who knows me cuz i just startet and why would i shut u down when i need the money? would be quite stupid dont u think ? and i cant make the price lower i got non at my host atm so those who come onto it will get the maximum they can get before i get shut down which is ALOT bcuz i got a very good server with alot of bandwith

It is not cheap... and... what kind of guarantee do you have?

I mean who knows you? Why should somebody trust you enough to use you as hosting?

For the price, you find cheaper....

http://www.lunarpages.com/web-hosting/basic-hosting/

for example...

Also I don't believe in "unlimited" bandwidth anymore, as all those which offer it either simply fail to offer a good service, or kick you out as soon as you really start to use it.

Big companies force you to pay for normally 12 months at a time. LunarPages you have to purchase a minimum of 3 months which has never been ideal for me with my need for hosting changing constantly. So in a form it's cheaper but you get tied into a 3 plan with them.

oh well u cant actually find anyone who knows me cuz i just startet and why would i shut u down when i need the money? would be quite stupid dont u think ? and i cant make the price lower i got non at my host atm so those who come onto it will get the maximum they can get before i get shut down which is ALOT bcuz i got a very good server with alot of bandwith

Your grammar is horrific which somewhat makes me believe you've gotten a reseller of some form and are attempting to create some form of income from it? If you have unlimited bandwidth

Can I ask something...

Why would you already think you will be shutdown??

your clients will get the maximum before you are shutdown?

So I take it You have already did this before to make money off people then you get shutdown and they are chit out of luck? right?

Think I know whom you are. Not very reliable if your constantly getting shutdown. And your clients are losing their money and hosting with your so called hosting.