MakeWebGames

Ibrahim

Read back the posts he has done on here. Honestly I would do a lot more research into him before giving over any sum of money... or if it's leading to a larger project pay for a $10 mod as an example. If you do this never expect to get anything since it would only be a test. ;)

Your going to give "him" 5,000$ for "your website". I don't understand, are you buying his website or is he suppose to be buying yours? I got to be missing something here.

My guess was work on the website, and maybe having him deal with the advertising/management of the site.

Im 90% sure u said that u know him?? good friend lol soo?

And LOL 5,000 for a template dont make me laugh will you

what u said

Well i am back

Well most of you guys know me i was a bad person to the forum and i have changed i took some time off to learn some more html currently i know html and php my friend ibrahim has been helping me alot we are really close so most of you guys know me and im back :/

I got a feeling you are ibrahim

Edited by DreamCoder

No he was selling me a template but know i see so never mind close the thread

Template for $5k? LOL your getting rip even the top game WOW did not pay that much!

You should take him up on the offer though you may like his deal!! You both scam is what I hear!

Edited by lucky3809

If your not ibraham so be it. It would probably be best not to say your friends with someone you barely know. I get the feeling though that somehow this was an attempt to clear ibraham's name and probably scam more people.

agree with u bluegmam but i think failbro has dne things with him before and do u know what else really makes me laugh failbro??

You told me you could code php,mysql,html,css,c+ And you just so called finished learning html funny guy sorry i got no trust left in you at all..