MakeWebGames

TeathPlanet Hosting || Cheap/Free OFF-SH Shared / Reseller Hosting || -50% Promo Code

Teath

The ordering site itself is just a default WHMCS setup, with not even a logo or styling of any kind. It would be nice to see a little more effort from my (prospective) host. :)

We started a week ago ;)

We are looking for active staff and support also.

The benefits of offshore hosting is that no US laws apply to you.

You can host nulled scripts, etc.

No copyrights or what so ever apply to you.

Proof that we are offshore: http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=trace&host=46.243.8.39

Our servers are located in Cyprus.

I see. And you are sure Cypriot Law allows this? Remember just because you aren't in the country doesn't mean it makes it legal. I do know that some country's laws are more relaxed than others, but just be sure Cyprus is one of those.

I cant even load the pages Teath listed my malware progam seems to think its malicious It probably isnt but it blocked it anyway

16:19:21 Dad IP-BLOCK 46.243.8.39 (Type: outgoing)

16:19:27 Dad IP-BLOCK 46.243.8.39 (Type: outgoing)

16:19:33 Dad IP-BLOCK 46.243.8.39 (Type: outgoing)

16:19:36 Dad IP-BLOCK 46.243.8.39 (Type: outgoing)

16:19:42 Dad IP-BLOCK 46.243.8.39 (Type: outgoing)

16:20:30 Dad IP-BLOCK 46.243.8.39 (Type: outgoing)

16:20:33 Dad IP-BLOCK 46.243.8.39 (Type: outgoing)

16:20:39 Dad IP-BLOCK 46.243.8.39 (Type: outgoing)

16:20:51 Dad IP-BLOCK 46.243.8.39 (Type: outgoing)

16:20:54 Dad IP-BLOCK 46.243.8.39 (Type: outgoing)

16:21:00 Dad IP-BLOCK 46.243.8.39 (Type: outgoing)

Completly wrong! Check the link I gave you. First of all it's not really off-shore, second copyright laws apply as in must countries. So stop advertising vapor-ware and illegal services on this site.

The hosting is off-shore.

And you can always order on-shore, if you consider it to be better.

US copyright laws don't apply in Cyprus, nor do others registered in EU, if they are not registered in Cyprus.

I have read the laws =)

I cant even load the pages Teath listed my malware progam seems to think its malicious It probably isnt but it blocked it anyway

It might be because of our server's location.

I can assure you the site is tested and not malicious.

The hosting is off-shore.

And you can always order on-shore, if you consider it to be better.

US copyright laws don't apply in Cyprus, nor do others registered in EU, if they are not registered in Cyprus.

I have read the laws =)

Feel free to link to a full copy?

Edited by Dominion

Feel free to link to a full copy?

I have no link to full copy, sorry.

You asked me to explain how it doesn't apply.

The copyright only applies in the countries it is registered and accepted by the local department.

If I register a copyright in the UK, for example, it applies in the UK only.

Cyprus became a fully-fledged and equal Member State of the European Union on 1 May 2004 and is subject to EU law. According to the case-law of the Court of Justice of the European Union (Δικαστήριο της Ευρωπαϊκης Ένωσης), EU law takes precedence over the national law of the Member States, including both domestic laws and the Constitution.

https://e-justice.europa.eu/contentPresentation.do?plang=en&idCountry=cy&idTaxonomy=6&member=1&vmac=Ewistt_xeS2u0VQheIFkwIp1Swalcitwt7VOVu08W3B55yWMnmZ_Zmrli36mktrovfnwoHL4l5uDheELzuIU_gAAAkcAAANc

Kind of shows EU copyright is automatic-

http://www.eucopyright.com/en/why-should-i-register-my-work-if-copyright-protection-is-automatic

Edited by Dominion

If I register a copyright in the UK, for example, it applies in the UK only.

I am only a young pup, at 21, but there may have been a time where this was true, however, EU Law covers that a copyright registered in an EU member state is covered throughout the entire EU, not just one state. I have been told about UK copyrights applying in all Commonwealth states, however, I have no knowledge of whether or not that is true. But my point is, the Laws still apply. And from watching numerous episodes of Dragon's Den, they often mention that you need written consent to use/sell a copyrighted US product or service here in the UK.

lol sorry but there is a copyright law in EU like many have stated!! The only country that does not follow is an island forgot the name of the island though and Afghanistan...

but i can guarantee there is a copyright law in EU I know many hosting that is there and it even says in their terms of service so why is yours different? Are you even a Legit hosting company?

Copyright

Copyrights in Cyprus are regulated by the Right of Intellectual Property Law 59/76, as

amended by Laws 63/77, 18/93, 54(I)/99, 12(I)/2001, 128(I)/2002, 128(I)/2004, 123(I)/2006

and 181(I)/2007. Rights are recognized under the Law for every protected object whose

beneficiary or, if there is more than one beneficiary, any one of them is at the time of the

creation of the right, or if it is a broadcast, the time of the transmission of the broadcast, a

qualifying person, namely:

· A person who is a citizen of the Republic of Cyprus or who habitually resides in

the Republic;

· A legal person, established in accordance with the laws of the Republic; or

· A citizen of another member state of the European Union.

Protection against infringement. The Right of Intellectual Property Law provides

remedies for copyright infringement. For the criminal offences listed in the Law, penalties

include a fine or imprisonment for up to three years. In addition, the court may order the

offender to destroy any copies of the work in his possession or to deliver them to the

copyright owner. Civil remedies include damages, destruction or delivery of infringing

copies and the equipment by which copies are produced, an account of profits and an

injunction.

Duration of registration and protection. There is no system of copyright registration in

Cyprus. Copyright is conferred on works once created, as of right. Copyright law protects

Cyprus nationals for their works which are published anywhere in the world, and foreign

nationals for their works published in Cyprus. Copyright exists in:

· Scientific works, literary works including computer software, musical works,

artistic works including photographs and an original database for a period of 70

years, commencing from the death of the author.

· Films, for a period of 70 years, commencing from the death of the last survivor

of the following, irrespective of whether they have been appointed

conventionally, or are considered by law, as co-creators:

· producer

· primary director

· script writer

· screenplay writer

· composer of any music specially composed for the film.

The 2002 amendment of the Right of Intellectual Property Law harmonises domestic

legislation with the EU Copyright Directive 93/98 which itself harmonized the term of

protection of copyright and certain related rights. At the same time it implements other EU

directives on the legal protection of software, rental and lending rights, copyright and rights

related to copyright applicable to satellite broadcasting and cable retransmission and the

Intellectual Property

legal protection of databases.

The 2004 amendment establishes a new type of copyright within the framework of the

information society; it expands the legal protection afforded in relation to reproductions and

contains new provisions on interactive, on-demand broadcasting and rights-management

information. In an effort to combat copyright infringement, a further development is the

substantial increase in the amount of fines and the term of imprisonment imposed on persons

infringing copyright.

Law 123(I)/2006 amends copyright law to facilitate the disclosure of information by any

person who is in possession of illegal products on a commercial scale or who has been found

using illegal services on a commercial scale, regarding their origin and distribution channels.

Law 181(I)/2007 prohibits the reproduction of the euro note and coins.

Intellectual Property

Edited by lucky3809

Again some people fail to make the difference between copyright and patents. Patents need to be registered and are valid ONLY in the country where they are registered. Copyrights on the other side don't require any registration and are valid more or less world wide. Patents lasts normally 20 years, where copyrights are generally lasting lifetime of the author + 50 years.

When you write a book, paint, create music or create a computer software, that particular creation is covered by copyrights. Patents on the other side cover the way to solve something. So if you have a patent about "e-shops" then nobody shall create e-shops in the country you have the patents. Where copyrights simply prevent people to use the same and exact code or derivative works without your agreement. That mean it is completely legal to create another script doing the same as for example McCode as long as you don't use McCode source code as basis.

Now for this "off-shore" hosting, you clearly don't have any rights to host illegal copies of scripts, so again stop advertising it here as we will be forced to kick you out of the forums.