MakeWebGames

reccomend a name for a Mafia game

Ecko

ok so i am making a mafia game , and need a name for it ,

atm i have spent all my money on mccodes and dont have much left so if anyonecould point me in the direction of a cheap hosting and domain then that would be good too

First of all you should wait for an answer and not bump your thread just a couple of minutes after your post. Second, you should think about the game, the story, the difference between your game and the others and... once you have all that you may find yourself a name for it. Sorry but a name if not so hard to find and I believe you will have yet even more issues with the other points of the game development if you can't even manage to find a name.

You didn't even listen did you? You jumped right to Mafia District? Those names seem like low quality thinking. I have a big problem with those type of names where they just do Mafia and a second word. It's not clever.

Unless. You use the Mafia in a clever way. As after a while and 100's of games of seeing stuff as GangsterCity, MafiaCity, MobCity... It's gets old. However, I am not saying don't use Mafia but don't be something so over used as those.

Edited by W3Theory || Peter

ok im trying to think of a good one but cant ive been trying since 4hrs

Then work on what’s within the game, and come up with a name later. You have a main theme that's enough to start on some features within the actual game. Use a localhost to test.

Thanks for that but , for a mafia game ,lol nope , the theme is of a person who has been to jail , come out and has no money or anything he has to build everything from scratch , also he is going to take revenge from the people that got him sent to jail , before he got sent to jail he was part of the mafia but someone rats him out to the police.

Seriously though I dont hold much hope for your game. You cant think of a name yourself, the theme has been over done.

Look at it from this point of view....the players who like this type of game are already playing established games. So why would they leave that to play yours?

RulerofZu has a valid point there are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too many Mafia styled games and im afraid too say that a lot are of a very high standard even games with people coming out of jail and making something of themselves.

Best idea i can give is dont look at a person in the game at face value look beyong them example if i asked everyone to write a story about horse racing i can guarantee that everyone would take the place of the jockey. me on the other hand would try to write it through the eyes of the horse instead :)