Xukusari

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

i have the redux and wen i go to add user i get this message

mafiaworld - Critical Error

A critical error has occurred, and this page cannot be displayed. Please try again later.

Query failed

please email me ur replies as wont be on here will be workin on other parts of my game

[email protected]

Edited by chavdave

chavdave, open up a new thread under the support section for each issue you're having, with a clear title.

eg: You're having an issue with the gym, the title would be "Gym - critical error", inside of the post specify as much information as possible. If you haven't enabled debugging yet, please do. It shows more information around the issue. Also, check your apache error logs, more information may be there. I'm quite sure someone will have a solution or an answer for you, once you have posted all of that. Hijacking this thread for support isn't really done and I doubt someone will give you email support on their own, so your best bet is to make a post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just got MCCode Redux (v2.5) i think it isn't to bad. I am running into this issue the crons are running and not giving errors yet i seem to have a issue with the counting of days Days Old: 0 is one. And then when placing items on the market players can sell the item to the game and it works now if a play trying to buy a item from the market. It gives this Error, you do not have the funds to buy this item. And when you select the amount to sell the item for say you picked money. In return it shows it is asking for Crystals.

So my biggest issue is to getting the game to check the daily things like how many days old a player is and the issue with when trying to buy items from the market.

If anyone has any pointers or have had the same issues out of the box please HELP i am new to all this and i am liking what i see so far. It isn't that hard to add mods to the game once the folder structure is all figured out.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi EatmyFist - yes MCCodes just released a patched package of MCC V2.5 (REDUX) just a couple of days ago. I advice you to get that from your mccodes.com client account. Then install that.

If anything, flick the support system a message and we'll love to help you out getting your game up online + developed.

Cheers.

I would highly recommend a re-think on your error handling.

From what ive seen from testing if you say use html where you cannot use html on a form input you get a mysql database error as the input is not allowed.

Thats really not a very good way of handling it.