MakeWebGames

Scam attemp

DylanTimby

Hello there,

Some guy decided to add me on msn asking me if I wanted to buy a script; he can't code but apparently his friend can I asked to see a demo, this is what he sent me http://www.gangsta-life.net he offers to sell it for something like $100 then $40 then $20 doesn't make sensce to me tbh, just warning the new people here not to deal with this guy, also the template looks stolen from "Silent Mafia" so yeah, his username is |Samz| or something, his msn is; [email protected] :)

Thankyou for reading, i hope this helps.

-Dylan

beware

well i have talked to him a bit too

First when he joined MWG he tried selling a copy of mccodes (what a noob)

Then he called himself a coder and asked for helping with games

THen he tried selling GRPG script

Then he tried selling hosting

btw both are same guys

well i was kidding with the guy my user is not SaMz and he tok it serious..... and i dont sell things anymore i was told by Vitalend owner to sell them and he would split 50/40 but now i said no am not attempting to sell these scripts no more also how could it be a scam attempt if i was gna scam you i would have tried saying other dumb things also i just said what he told me to say he told me to go to min $50 and max something like $150

Criminal Wars; You're Dumb, that's why you were trying to sell me GRPG for $100 huh? 8| saying it's been re-coded, secured, all that shizz, when I decided to log in i found a bug in about 2 seconds litrarly - So don't talk bullshit, then you decided too drop the price to something like $50, then $20, if you don't stop trying to be smart i'll post the msn conversations up here just to make you look dumb'er then you already are.