MakeWebGames

W3theory || peter

hi 1st of this isnt me having a bitch about peter but it about me hiring his skills to create me a login and ingame header for my game and would like to say that ive had no problems with my the work was all done to my liking with no messing about, the price was fair that he charged for what i needed doing and i would go back to him if i needed any future graphics work done and would even even recomend him to anyone on here looking for graphics work in the future.

LOL you beat me to skalman, the service from peter was unbalevable helping me out even after i finalised the design would recomend anyone, i would also liek to say the service was very fast (i ordered the thursday/friday and got it the saturday/sunday)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Speaking of which, I found an old piece of code the other day, from Nickson of your template. :pinch:

heeeey, that's mean! I told faz it would be a quick fix, that made it work somehow. But since I do not slice and dice overrated gfx designs, I couldn't make it properly.

Now get back on topic you :P

Speaking of which, I found an old piece of code the other day, from Nickson of your template. :pinch:

heeeey, that's mean! I told faz it would be a quick fix, that made it work somehow. But since I do not slice and dice overrated gfx designs, I couldn't make it properly.

Now get back on topic you :P

:love:

OnTopic: Peter does some real nice work. :D

Peter has done some great work and supplied My Buddy and I with a great template. He was fast and willing to give updates as he went to make sure we got the template we wanted. I would recommend him for anyone looking for a design or a template in general.

Thanks Peter.