MakeWebGames

Eurogangster For Sale

Eurogangster

Hello all

[align=center]GAME WILL BE SOLD WITHOUT THE LAYOUT

[/align]We are a company that started a game called Eurogangster Online Mafia Game.

We had done a lot of modifications inside the gavme.

We are top listed in the search engines and we have about 280-300 unique visitors per day

You can check also in alexa our rankings in only 4 months

here is a link for our site value http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.eurogangster.com

We are selling the game because we have a bigger project and we cant manage it when the new project is released.

We are accepting offers sent at [email protected]

Thanx a lot

Administration

Hi Eurogangster,

Can you comment on the fact that your layout breaches several copyright rules? As i do not believe it is either royalty free or in the public domain

From first appearance it does but unless you confirm otherwise, it does look very much like the nulled version of ravan that was able to be brought so that also leads me to questions about wether you own a valid mccodes liscence?

Probably you saw that

<!-- Do Not Remove Powered By Ravan Scripts without permission .

However, if you would like to use the script without the powered by links you may do so by purchasing a Copyright removal license for a very low fee. -->

in the source code.

Ravan told us that if we just purchaced the licence removal it was ok and we didnt need to change the footer

[align=center][align=center][align=left]Ononos has $238,700,000 on hand. I do want to say it does seem like the economy is slightly high and I am guessing he has more in his bank too. Leaving me to believe that the game itself will die in a month or so. Leaving the total value of the site a maximum of what one month income from the site is. Just my two cents.[/align][/align][/align]

Danny when we talked we Raven he told me that .

The two files that gives you when you purchace the copyright removal is footer.php and lfoother.php

So only from this you can understand that the copyright is complete removed from every page on the site.

I didnt removed it manually i just added the two files in the website

Now you understand us?

So you chose a higer more unrealistic economy which is fair enough.

But you still havent answered reports on the fact the layout you are using is illegal and is under copyright so you are leaving the new owners open to a DMCA take down notice at any point.

Or is that the reason you are selling? Because you have recieved such a thing?

Danny when we talked we Raven he told me that .

The two files that gives you when you purchace the copyright removal is footer.php and lfoother.php

So only from this you can understand that the copyright is complete removed from every page on the site.

I didnt removed it manually i just added the two files in the website

Now you understand us?

Please read the previous messages before posting ..

Its unfair to accusse us

No we havent received a report and its not the reason we are selling it.

Read the quote please ( We have copyright removal licence that mean footer.php and lfooter.php that means every page in the site its automatic we didnt made any change just placed the files and the copyright removed )

We cant understand why you guys doesnt understand what we are saying

You mean the Red backroungs and the 2 figures?

First of all it can be found easily in google as images.

Second we dont sell the site as a coding script we are selling the site as the popularity and the functions we are offering.

Also if you check the previous messages the owner of MCCODES showed me for Ravan licence .

Now because i just asked the law department if there is a situation like this there isnt any issue with us but with Ravan.

We purchaced everything legally so we cant accused that we used something without copyright because for example the red backround is there possible to think that you must search the owner ?

When you purchace something you trust your source .

So legally Ravan will run not us.

Finnaly the new buyer probably he ll change the layout.

Its very easy to do that its simple CSS