MakeWebGames

W3Theory Hosting

Equinox

[align=center]w3theory.png[/align]

Just to clarify, because the timing was a little wrong: This site isn't being released at this moment in time purely to compete with Redex's site, and wasn't aware of his site until W3Theory was nearly finished. We are in no competition with there site, so please avoid comments of the sort :D

W3Theory was made by me and Peter, and we have invested a lot of time and money into servers, design, domain registrars and addons. We don't just do hosting, we offer web design and development as well, also SEO - we have a couple of guys in each category willing to work.

The site has been in development for a while and we've been hard at work trying to get the site going, it's been a struggle. We've done some testing of our own, but I'm sure there will still be issues so please let us no by either using the support ticket feature Here or the contact page we have Here.

We offer for types of hosting; Starter, Business, Premium and Unlimited.

We have great servers that are quick and very reliable, plus we don't just use the WHM panel to sort things out, we know what we are doing. If you have any special requests, you can ask us and we will see what we can do.

We will have more servers in a short time so we can host more accounts and for the purpose if one server was corrupt we could simply host you on another server.

We already host quite a few sites and have had no complaints and overall people are very happy, Me and Peter are always very willing to help.

We offer good support and people can still catch me or Peter on MSN if they were to need an assistance, we're on regularly.

You can view our site Here

And you can view our hosting Here

I've think I've covered mostly everything, if you have any questions or queries, feel free to use contact forms, reply here or get me on MSN.

Oh, and ofcourse, MWG users get a discount on hosting by using the promo code: MWG25

The promo code will give you 25% off and is valid for 1 month only.

Thanks

Equinox and I have discussed newer hosting pricing and we decided to lower all of the prices by one dollar. So now our lowest plan is 3.99$ a month with a rate of 2.99$ a month if bought by a year, and so on. Our prices might be a little higher than others, however we provide discount on services which could save one client up to 100$ and 100$ of dollars, so having to pay 1-2$ extra a month to save 200$ sounds reasonable to a client.

Thanks,

W3 Theory

Also, the prices are high as we guarantee 99.9% uptime and that our servers are excellent. If we fail to deliver, you get refunded with days and time lost, and a little extra as an apology.

Plus, we will have new coupons every month for people to use, so this will also lower the price

Good to see changes taking affect, but shouldoun't the pricing be finalised before the opening of the hosting? As you mentioned above:

We already host quite a few sites and have had no complaints and overall people are very happy,

What about the people who have already bought hosting from you? That's unfair on them, as they had to pay more, the first time around, I know it's only $1-2 difference but still - Once the hosting prices have been decided, i don't think they should be changed that quickly but that's just my opinion

Kind Regards: Redex

Good to see changes taking affect, but shouldoun't the pricing be finalised before the opening of the hosting? As you mentioned above:

We already host quite a few sites and have had no complaints and overall people are very happy,

What about the people who have already bought hosting from you? That's unfair on them, as they had to pay more, the first time around, I know it's only $1-2 difference but still - Once the hosting prices have been decided, i don't think they should be changed that quickly but that's just my opinion

Kind Regards: Redex

I've already taken money off their next charge to compensate - as they are willing to stay with us.

Thanks for pointing it out though :)

And thank you Djkanna

We have four operators,

Through the access of multiple different countries,

Poland, Japan, UK and America - We are able to provider a 24 hour services.

We are able to answer Dutch, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, German and since Polish we are able to understand Russian and Ukraine. The current operators (including me), are at the moment learning to broaden their languages to other languages possible. Through this services we hope to try and limit our limitations on our clients giving everyone the best shot. We hope to translate the site too, so people from different countries will not have to know English to use the site.

What about speaking to people in: Urdu/Hindi/Gujarati/Arabic/Punjabi etc?

How will you answer them, or is that something you still plan on doing, but haven't done yet?

We don't know that, but we didn't promise to be 100% lingual with all languages. So I am confused why you are trying to hassle us on this part. We offer multi lingual support, meaning we know multiple languages and will respond in multiple languages.

What about speaking to people in: Urdu/Hindi/Gujarati/Arabic/Punjabi etc?

How will you answer them, or is that something you still plan on doing, but haven't done yet?

We are currently looking to expand all speaking languages we offer - the site has only just been released remember, and we do provide multi-lingual, just not all as of yet.

Hope that helps :)

Hmm..

I looked at the site. I must indeed say it looks very professionally designed and it is comfortable for the user to be safe with this, but I must agree.. The price are abit high. What I would suggest is make the plans around 10% better. :)

Have you checked the recent updated prices? We updated it and the prices are alot cheaper than what we first initiated. We are you reading that there are high prices? Just curious thanks

What are your server statistics? How many of your "Premium" package could you actually host? (With each client using ALL their accounts resources). Also how much CPU is each account allowed to use before they are suspended?

Also keep into account that I imagine you'll be hosting numerous sites on the host.. How much of your servers resources will these sites be taking up?

Hmm..

I looked at the site. I must indeed say it looks very professionally designed and it is comfortable for the user to be safe with this. I might actually make a mind up on buying your services in the future. That's when some of the prices get lowered. :)

Hey, you can use "MWG25" to get 25% off, and we have lowered the prices.

On an up side, you also get money off any website design/development when you purchase hosting. And paying our hosting price, you're guaranteed uptime and speed. Also, we have a very well protected server to stop against things like brute forcing, DOS attacks and HTTP intrusions.

What are your server statistics? How many of your "Premium" package could you actually host? (With each client using ALL their accounts resources). Also how much CPU is each account allowed to use before they are suspended?

Also keep into account that I imagine you'll be hosting numerous sites on the host.. How much of your servers resources will these sites be taking up?

We keep a reasonable amount of free space so we don't clutter one server. If by chance get a lot of premium users or unlimited using our services, then a new server will come into play. Simple as that really.

But, if we get enough interest and we get a fair amount of business then we will set up servers for each hosting package, e.g 1 server dedicated to unlimited and it will fit less accounts than lets say the starter plan as there is a huge gap between them.

CPU usage on each account is just limited to a fair amount, we don't expect people to be using great doses of CPU, but if it does get a little bit high then we will contact the client and suggest that they either upgrade (if applicable) or move host and of course they will get money back for all the time they didn't use on the package. For example, if a client buys 1 month of hosting, and in a week they breach certain aspects of their package without breaking any rules - we will of course pay them back for the 3 weeks they did not use.

Hope that helps

We keep a reasonable amount of free space so we don't clutter one server. If by chance get a lot of premium users or unlimited using our services, then a new server will come into play. Simple as that really.

But, if we get enough interest and we get a fair amount of business then we will set up servers for each hosting package, e.g 1 server dedicated to unlimited and it will fit less accounts than lets say the starter plan as there is a huge gap between them.

CPU usage on each account is just limited to a fair amount, we don't expect people to be using great doses of CPU, but if it does get a little bit high then we will contact the client and suggest that they either upgrade (if applicable) or move host and of course they will get money back for all the time they didn't use on the package. For example, if a client buys 1 month of hosting, and in a week they breach certain aspects of their package without breaking any rules - we will of course pay them back for the 3 weeks they did not use.

Hope that helps

It helped somewhat... but you've completed avoided my question in my original post. Please can you answer my questions instead of jumping around the point.

I want to know your server statistics?...

VPS?

Ram? (If VPS Bust Ram to)

CPU?

Total Harddisk Space

Also what languages do you support? I imagine you support PHP and such.. but do you have support for any other languages? If so please state them.

You seem to be pushing the fact they are secure servers a lot in your posts, well that’s good it's not really a massive point that impresses me since I would expect any host/server I pay for would be secure. You also say -

Also, the prices are high as we guarantee 99.9% uptime and that our servers are excellent

also something I would think any paid host would offer, however not at a high price next to bigger company’s who would clearly have more money and experience for keeping the servers going.

So what i am saying is can you sum up what experience do both of you have at the moment and why paying more would be worth it?

We offer for types of hosting; Starter, Business, Premium and Unlimited.

We have great servers that are quick and very reliable, plus we don't just use the WHM panel to sort things out, we know what we are doing. If you have any special requests, you can ask us and we will see what we can do.

I looked on your site and see the hosting plans.the main thing that jumps to mind is the type of hosting, are all plans shared hosting as I would assume?

however we provide discount on services which could save one client up to 100$ and 100$ of dollars, so having to pay 1-2$ extra a month to save 200$ sounds reasonable to a client.

what would be an example of the services that could save me $100's and $100's ? o and yes I have in fact looked at the “services” area of the site yet nothing on there looks like I will need (or save) $100's to use it even if i had the 15% off.

your support is ticket based? I would suggest something a little different e.g. an on site live chat may help in the long run, saves you giving your msn out to every client.

Not a bad site as said so many times a lot better then most that jump up on here so well done there.

Hope that helps

It helped somewhat... but you've completed avoided my question in my original post. Please can you answer my questions instead of jumping around the point.

VPS?

CPU?

Total Harddisk Space

Also what languages do you support? I imagine you support PHP and such.. but do you have support for any other languages? If so please state them.

I'm sure you're only doing this to try and catch me/Peter out due to personal issues between you both, but none the less, I will answer.

PHP 4 & 5

MySql

Python

Ruby on rails

Perl

Dual Xeons

120GB RAID-10

I think that's all you need to know.

Oh, and I'm not skipping your points - I'm just busy, you can't expect me to monitor this post all the time and can't expect me to give you everything you want to hear on this post either. If you seriously are interested in anything, you can ask on our site.

But I doubt your serious.

Hope that helps

VPS?

CPU?

Total Harddisk Space

I'm sure you're only doing this to try and catch me/Peter out due to personal issues between you both, but none the less, I will answer.

PHP 4 & 5

MySql

Python

Ruby on rails

Perl

Dual Xeons

120GB RAID-10

I think that's all you need to know.

Oh, and I'm not skipping your points - I'm just busy, you can't expect me to monitor this post all the time and can't expect me to give you everything you want to hear on this post either. If you seriously are interested in anything, you can ask on our site.

But I doubt your serious.

Ironically I'm not.. I've experianced I'd say around 20 different hosts in my time.. Initially just for one website then moved onto resellers and so on. I always found with all the hosts I went with their server's couldn't actually handle the amount of clients they were shoving onto them.

To dominion:

Thank you for the end bit on giving us a positive rating on the look of our site. I understand completely that you are just trying to address the situation.

Our prices have been reset after the initial release leading to comparable prices to alot of other companies. We will never be able to match the lowest hosting company out there on the web, as then we will be most likely losing profit. However, we are guarantee alot of quality aspects that alot of hosting companies do not.

1. Money back at any time without questions

- You go search other sites, they either give a money back guarantee on a specific set amount of days or non at all. We guarantee money back at any time, any days an client does not use we will return to them so they will not have any risk hosting with us.

2. Our web services are on discount to our hosting clients. You say on there what could save you 100$+ , well let's say you need a template and coded in. Right there, that could be 100+ job, saving you 15+ dollars i one sitting. Now, let's say you want other features added onto your site, well 15% off those then adding up to another 15+ dollars saved. So between two projects you just saved 30$ min, though you never just leave a set the way it is. You always will need to update it and keep it in shape, through us you will always get 15% off no matter the time of year or how many times you have used it. It will be with you for life.

3. Support

We have support tickets, msn and after we set up an nice client base will be providing Live Chat (though it seem unnecessarily to add this feature as right now we don't have that many clients). We do not limit our selves to only english, we have a couple of support operators who know multiple languages giving our clients the comfort feeling of not having to speak english if that is not their culture language.

4. Server

Yes, all hosting companies should provide 99.9% up-time and secured servers. However, many do not actually and do not offer any payouts for any failures in the server. We hold true to customer satisfaction and make sure our servers are providing the best service to them. We watch over our sites to make sure that they are on track and aren't close to being overloaded.