MakeWebGames

need help up loading a voting mod

CoRnNuB

na im not lazy im new to learning this sort of stuff and i dont understand what im doing 100% i know how to o like most of it but not all of it and i ont want to make a mistake
  • Make a FTP Account
  • Connect too it via a FTP Client (Filezilla is the best 4 me)
  • Upload the codes
  • Bam you're done.

@Hitman; Were are here too help people using MCCodes but ones that TRY to help themselfs.

the only way to get better is to get help so they can show u or even tell you how to do it so you do it im not just gonna go do it andd make a mistake then try it again and make a mistake again but again if u aint going to help then why post here

the only way to get better is to get help so they can show u or even tell you how to do it so you do it im not just gonna go do it andd make a mistake then try it again and make a mistake again but again if u aint going to help then why post here

This is just a lie.. Obviously watching someone do it will off course help you improve in whatever it is your doing. But I learnt nearly everything I know now by guessing and seeing if it works, If not I would try something else and then if that failed then I would ask for the one part I was stuck on.. Not for the whole thing though.

nothing wrong with asking for help your right now and then the only way to learn is to ask but not before you even try i mean your adding a mod its not that hard there comes a point when you have to start doing things yourself if people see you trying to fix things (or in this case install...) then they will help if your not willing to try you will not get far same as anything in life

people spam games all the time handing out there link to get the 5 crystals (or whatever you offer) sure it was the owner ?
User CoRnNub (ID 11951) in my game.

When i went to his site and said you should know better as an Admin i was banned. At the time there were only 5 players, 3 were Admins.

Skyfuse, i am sorry you are offended. Our site is 18+ it is a very hard R rated site, but we do try to keep it R and not X rated. Like Zed said it is a niche and we get people looking for that type of game.