MakeWebGames

A very simple milestones

Galahad

This mod is a very simple mod that just shows the user what they have achieved. There is currently no rewards on this mod at the time being.

milestones.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

You can download icons here and upload them to /icons/

Screenshot

iooihj.jpg

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Plus,

in crime.php

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

in attack.php

And this in the rollover file,

• 1 year later...

Yeah I did do but no one wanted it so I didn't put it up and I lost it but its pretty simple to do.

you just need to change the

to

Edited by KyleMassacre

• 2 weeks later...
Ok i have converted it and remove $rm because i dont know what this supposed to be. I have a table for crime stat, so change it to your stat table to fit your game.

Easily customisable, easily worked with.. Enjoy!

Edited by Magictallguy
Updated

How does 243 lines turned into 58 sound (the MC Craps version)?

Easily customisable, easily worked with.. Enjoy!

Curious why at the end of each line you have echo "< br / >"; (without spaces) when you could put that at the bottom of the function...

Curious why at the end of each line you have echo "< br / >"; (without spaces) when you could put that at the bottom of the function...

I added in the line breaks after completing the function and simply didn't think lol

Code update

[update]

Code reverted..

This happens if I remove the line break from every line and just stick it at the end of the function:

http://screencast.com/t/l8KgdQCS

Edited by Magictallguy

• 2 months later...
I took a few samples from this code, and modified it to daily missions. So each rollover players can do these missions and get rewarded for them.

Thank you. :)

I am new to all this so sorry if there is a simple explanation, after doing all this making sure crimes and things updated, I tried claiming the items and it took me to a page that dont exist? http://silentmafia.co.uk/missions_test.php?action=levelmission1 Please help me :(

• 5 years later...
4 hours ago, Magictallguy said:

You'll need to update the BBCode img tags to the HTML equivalent. Other than that, it should work as-is

Annoyingly one of the previous transfers messed up anchors and img tags, really not sure why. I might try mass update and fix them.

4 hours ago, DopeboyGFX said:

oh this is for mcc?

This is under the GRPG section, maybe we need to tag this area too.

• 2 months later...