MakeWebGames

[User Comments]

iSOS

i got everything working with this mod to, except the last step, can someone please redo the last step for me??

I get Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_BOOLEAN_OR in /home/murder/public_html/viewuser3.php on line 268 :( :confused:

I wonder if you even tried, or did you see the words "Parse error" and immediately give up?

Did you even read the error message?

Do you even understand what the message is telling you?

.... Did you even look at line 268?

Change

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

To

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

• 8 months later...

i tried to use this but cant get it to work 

error message A critical error has occurred, and page execution has stopped. Below are the details:
1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND poster_id = 1 AND content = "sjd"' at line 1

Action taken: Attempted to execute query: SELECT COUNT(id) FROM users_comments WHERE profile_id = AND poster_id = 1 AND content = "test comment"

comments.php

ok thanks I'll look over my view user

also i shouldve said i had to turn off debugging from true to false or the other way i around i don't remember

That's because before all I got was gamename critical error - query failed 

1 hour ago, Magictallguy said:

.. you didn't run the installer, did you?
The `settings` table in your site's database is missing a few rows - including game_name

nope I deffo ran the installer,  but i just put gamename in my last post to tell you error I got initally. my actual game name I havent yet decided.