MakeWebGames

[User Comments]

iSOS

Yes, you may say 'ugh just another one', but the fact is I was looking here and couldn't find a decent free one, well I only found part of it.

This is simple, users can post on each others profiles, and the account owner can delete the comment if deemed necessary.

If anyone wants anything added to it just let me know, I'm more than happy to add anything to it...

SQL:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Comments.php

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Open viewuser.php

Find:

-- Near end of file.

Replace with:

Then add underneath:

It's not had alot of testing, but should all work well, it's just something simple so I can keep the boredom away. ^^

• Like 1

Yeah -- BBcode on the comments would be a bad idea, it's really just meant for small comments, and the idea of having img's,big text ect ect there wouldn't be appealing, and Yup crimgame is right about the vulnerable parsers.

I'll do the staff delete though. :D

• 2 years later...

I can't get this to work with shads code, it give me the following error:

Critical Error

A critical error has occurred, and this page cannot be displayed. Please try again later.

I thought this maybe due to me forgetting to add the tables in the top part of viewuser here: $db->query(

"SELECT `userid`, `user_level`, `laston`, `last_login`,

But after adding on the user comments tables, i get this error:

Critical Error

A critical error has occurred, and this page cannot be displayed. Please try again later.

Query failed

Any ideas? ):

I can't get this to work with shads code, it give me the following error:

Critical Error

I thought this maybe due to me forgetting to add the tables in the top part of viewuser here: $db->query(

"SELECT `userid`, `user_level`, `laston`, `last_login`,

But after adding on the user comments tables, i get this error:

Critical Error

Query failed

Any ideas? ):

iif your using redux that is your problem, they supposedly fixed this bug it's suppose to be in the changelog, if not re patch it see if that sorts your problem. Others also had same message, and it was stated a redux bug problem.

• 1 month later...
iif your using redux that is your problem, they supposedly fixed this bug it's suppose to be in the changelog, if not re patch it see if that sorts your problem. Others also had same message, and it was stated a redux bug problem.

not a redux pblm im using v2... and getting this error :D

ill see if i can fix...

• 2 weeks later...

Can some one help me pleasee

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/gangst43/public_html/viewuser.phpon line 247

Edited by Shahed3639
hMMM

• 1 year later...

i got everything working with this mod to, except the last step, can someone please redo the last step for me??

I get Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_BOOLEAN_OR in /home/murder/public_html/viewuser3.php on line 268 :( :confused:

i got everything working with this mod to, except the last step, can someone please redo the last step for me??

I get Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_BOOLEAN_OR in /home/murder/public_html/viewuser3.php on line 268 :( :confused:

Are you using V1 or V2? PM me.