MakeWebGames

mccodes paid mods section

KDawg08

Reopen the mccodes mod section, putting the mccodes mods in the marketplace is going to look tacky and lame, and means we'll have to SEARCH alot just to find a mod...

Personally, I won't search for them anymore than I already have to, and being in the mccodes section as that's what they're for was the best place for them..

I'm noone to make any decisions right here, and the market place is probabaly good for people who understand it and get it to work, but maybe if i solve this problem and get use to it then it won't be too bad. It says General (1) and Paid mod (2) something like that, but when i view the file why dosen't the (1) or (2) change to (0) ? That's the problem i'm having and a bit of the problem is getting use to it.

Hopefully it'll become easier as time progresses, and hoping someone can explain to me the (1) (2) (0) problem :P

Yep, thx Danny

And any suggestions are welcome. eg Sub categories for mccode mods

People using the market can also set their search or offer as 'don' so they will not show anymore.

When more people start to use the marketplace I will implement also the widget so that members can have their shop or a selection of the shop at their website.

I personally like the marketplace more than Paid mods being in the ''forum'' itself. I think if you stopped moaning and gave it a shot you'd see the advantages

i think you can go eat shit with your "If you'd stop moaning" bullshit.

I made a suggestion and explained why, if you don't like it, Go fuck yourself and don't post. no need to come in here and be a dickhead just because you don't like my comment.

People will complain about any change, I disliked WBB when i first came back but look at the options i think CE/MWG is 100% better even if i get filtered for bad language lol

On a serious note i think the market place will be a good addition if used properly, Bids will be a good option also i think bidding for work if people post requests (like freelancer websites). Personal shops is a good idea also reminds me of ebay :D

I personally like the marketplace more than Paid mods being in the ''forum'' itself. I think if you stopped moaning and gave it a shot you'd see the advantages

i think you can go eat shit with your "If you'd stop moaning" bullshit.

I made a suggestion and explained why, if you don't like it, Go fuck yourself and don't post. no need to come in here and be a dickhead just because you don't like my comment.

Now that's why you're not getting taken serious. you get all defensive and swear like there is no tomorrow. I think there is one dick head here and i'm sure it aint me..

Next time you make a suggestion, try one without acting like a spoilt wannabe and I may just change my view on you

In my opinion,

the Marketplace seems like a good idea as it's all organised and together so now if you want a design and a modification it's all there without having to scour the forums to look for what you require, plus it's a great way for you to advertise your services and infact I think there was some talk about being able to implement your service into your website via the Make Web Games Market Place which is great if your selling game modifications.

However because it's new it may take some getting use too but it's allways good to try new things :P