MakeWebGames

If you have 1 wish

Guest cablebox

Guest cablebox

Ok, this game is called: If you had 1 wish. The first person (in this case, me) will start off by answering a very simple

question: If you had 1 wish, what would it be? When the user answers the question, the next user follows up with answering the same question.

• 4 months later...

I'd wish that I wouldn't keep getting a thousand calls per day asking me if I'd like to buy a "plan" with "company name" that just offers me everything under then sun for $1. But then say for this package I need to spend about $1,000 to pay for the $1 package, and then renew it as soon as I buy it. Then have to pay several thousand pounds for down payments and what not. -.-

It's like you can't get them to stop talking, you just want to agree to get them to shut up. And if you hang up, they ring back and say they had a connection problem. But it's not classed as harassment, oh no! It's classed as business.

Screw you society!

/rant

I'd wish for 1,000,000 more wishes and wish like no-one has wished before, then when i get back to 1 wish again i'd wish for more wishes.

On my first wish with 1,000,000 more wishes my second wish would be a HuD with how many wishes i had, how much life i had, etc ;)

• 2 weeks later...