MakeWebGames

New Login

Ghostriders

If this is a beginners layout it is not bad, though my two cents would be:

1- You have to design a layout/template so that you can repeat the sides so that it can fit any screen. At the moment the way your template it has to many things on the side that make it impossible to repeat, making it only fit on one screen.

2- There is to much splatter around and unnecessarily grunge..

3- You do not watch to make the front page text made from graphics, as that is how google reads the pages and ranks each one.

4-The top needs a little more extra effects to it, maybe a logo for the game.

But good work if this is one of your first attempts

If this is a beginners layout it is not bad, though my two cents would be:

1- You have to design a layout/template so that you can repeat the sides so that it can fit any screen. At the moment the way your template it has to many things on the side that make it impossible to repeat, making it only fit on one screen.

2- There is to much splatter around and unnecessarily grunge..

3- You do not watch to make the front page text made from graphics, as that is how google reads the pages and ranks each one.

4-The top needs a little more extra effects to it, maybe a logo for the game.

But good work if this is one of your first attempts

thanks for your tips ! and nope this inst my first attempt i have designed other things just not posted it on makewebgames :P
also the extra brush stuff is on only 1 of them there's 2 .. and there's a big different the clean one and the one with the brushes :P

• 1 month later...

I do have a question about the patterns in say GIMP, I have put a new pattern I downloaded into the "patterns" folder inside of root/usr/share/gimp/2.0/patters/ but I go to my GIMP and look I see nothing about patters like in the "edit" there is a thing called fill with a background, I click that and it gives me a modern wood looking background how do I switch or browse the patterns I just installed???

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...