MakeWebGames

Game Template [$10]

POG1

Re: Game Template [$10]

- That menu i coded myself and the image was taken from a free stock website (cant remember the name).

- xHTML & CSS valid.

- That image was just an example and I got it from another stock website (sxc.hu i think).

- There is only 3 images (you are saying the rest is images)...

This is illegal as your using images from musicbattle the game... -1 for stealing images directly from the game itself. ... Is there one thing in there that you done beside text... top image you took from their explore page.. the menu you took from well their menu.. and the rest is just images

Funny how you bitch up about everyone putting others down, and you do _EXACTLY_ the same. Top image can be found widely spread on google (hint: search for brooklin bridge) and the rest... well how hard could it be to replicate some basic pictures like those?

Stop playing "mr. right" as you pretend to be!

This is illegal as your using images from musicbattle the game... -1 for stealing images directly from the game itself. ... Is there one thing in there that you done beside text... top image you took from their explore page.. the menu you took from well their menu.. and the rest is just images

Funny how you bitch up about everyone putting others down, and you do _EXACTLY_ the same. Top image can be found widely spread on google (hint: search for brooklin bridge) and the rest... well how hard could it be to replicate some basic pictures like those?

Sorry but where am i copying others work? He took that directly from a game though so don't be mouthing at me like that. I am not mr right , but i am not someone who takes other images. So do not be pointing at me like that. i am not dave if that is who you think i am.. So please show me a template where i copied someone?

Here is the screenshot fo the game, you might of found a different top image, that my bad but you definitely stole the menu which is pretty much the only thing that is on the layout as the rest is just text...

You did not find the menu on a stock as its right here the same exact , and the people who used this made it custom, sos factory

rip.jpg

Sorry but where am i copying others work? He took that directly from a game though so don't be mouthing at me like that. I am not mr right , but i am not someone who takes other images. So do not be pointing at me like that. i am not dave if that is who you think i am.. So please show me a template where i copied someone?

Did he? funny how i have the exact same picture here and don't even have a clue of what game you were talking about. Also, it seems to me you need to learn how to read... did i say you (whoever you are) copied someone out? Try reading a little better next time. Also you say you are not Dave/iamwicked or whatever name he operates under... yet you choose to use the EXACT same name he uses/used... hardly someone could find the difference! So, what were you expecting? people have to know that SkyFuse and SkyFuse are two different people?

EDIT: Seems for a gfx designer you can't distinguish what is and what not... images are pretty much alike so what? the huge amount of images you show are also freely distributed around.

Aight well i misread the comment regarding that i do exactly the same thing such as copying work...haha you kind of make me laugh now though. To explain the name, SkyFuse is the company name, i had it as SkyFuse and than dave decided to put it as Sky Fuse, i am going to change my now so people do not mix us up. Man you got a bad attitude don't you , smile :)

• 1 month later...

RE: Re: Game Template [$10]

Here is the screenshot fo the game, you might of found a different top image, that my bad but you definitely stole the menu which is pretty much the only thing that is on the layout as the rest is just text...

You did not find the menu on a stock as its right here the same exact , and the people who used this made it custom, sos factory

rip.jpg

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but this one was linked to in another post.

Just wanted to comment on this screenie of your computer Peter. I see that uTorrent icon... Me has a feeling Peter is downloading some illegal stuff!!! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Wow you lot will argue about owt or nowt won't yas lol if i put two dots at the end of this sentence will you lot argue it was a mistake or a laugh?..

nice work POG1

DAMN Zero used 2 dots i bet he stole that from me im a dot to dot fan ;) eye lol

Nice work though POG1

and if anyone is wondering yes i stole this Font from NETTO's ;) cos its scandanavian for value ( just dont buy their beans )

• 2 weeks later...