MakeWebGames

Chat

Modern-Empires

Please note that i DID not make this but just mearly edited and made more options

Create File and call it chat.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Create a TEXT file and call it chat.txt (please make sure you set the permissions to 0777)

Create File and call it w.php

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Open Prefrences:

ADD

I added this under the pic change case

ADD

It is upto you where you add this in your preferences

ADD

i put this right at the bottem of the page above

Save that page, now all you need to do is run the SQL and you are on your way

And thats it....

Re: [V2] Chat

I found a slight typo:

Should be this:

Avatar is kinda confusing to people probably, so I changed it to Font Color... lol

Search chat in the free mods you will find this posted several times.

I believe it was coded by Eternal and then rewritten by a few others. (if thats the other way around heyho)

Also if you look there is a mysql version rather than txt file version which works much better. The code posted here the users online doesnt work as there is nothing writing to the who.txt file :wink:

modern empires says :ok thanks for that, probs wasnt thinking when i made it lol..

Then says:

i would put the auther down but i dont know who made it, sorry to whoever made it, i

obviously you didn't make this so why would you say you did? And just so you know after talking with a lot of professional coder about this I have come to the conclusion that irc is the way to go. Like I said in my earlier post, This is a hackers dream and makes your game vulnerable.

lol nice Edits to my script ;)

i do have a latest version which will be out soon. including a upload ability for users who have the png image ability.

Donators have colored name and font ability.

admin chat ban functions eg..

/ban id

/unban id

options for the game owner to add in special functions eg....

/roll ~ rolls 2 6-sided dice and gets 6 6

/hi $text ~ waves hi to $text

/attack id ~ 2 min wait on next attack has to be same city etc....

/your function ~ your output.

:)

lol nice Edits to my script ;)

i do have a latest version which will be out soon. including a upload ability for users who have the png image ability.

Donators have colored name and font ability.

admin chat ban functions eg..

/ban id

/unban id

options for the game owner to add in special functions eg....

/roll ~ rolls 2 6-sided dice and gets 6 6

/hi $text ~ waves hi to $text

/attack id ~ 2 min wait on next attack has to be same city etc....

/your function ~ your output.

:)

the credit for making this mod then goes to you, and thanks, i liked the edits i made, had no trouble at all adding them into the script lol, i dide try addeing the smiles script into it so when you type :) it would show up but i could not get it to work lol, well i look forward to the update mate, thanks for creating this script, now i know who created it i can put it back in the script created by now lol, thanks

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...