MakeWebGames

sendcash.php / Same IP Stop

AlabamaHit

Re: [mccodes v2] sendcash.php / Same IP Stop

Look's good!

Change line 60

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

To this

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

There was an extra ) there.

You replace your sendcash.php with this i believe.

I tried the mod...it works. There is just one problem...when I was sending, it said I had $32 when I had $32,634. So i played around with it and found that putting number_format($ir['money'] in a variable and then displaying it will fix the problem. So here is the new code with Rioters and my changes to fix the money displaying problem and extra bracket problem that Rioter found.

Small Update. This should fix that problem that Rioter found and the problem ishmell is having with number format.

At Strats. No, this is just the sendcash.php You will have to add to your sendbank.php and such. This was made mostly as an example. THis is snippet of code youwill have to add.

To know where it goes just look at the page i made. :wink:

$_POST['money'] = abs(@intval($_POST['money']));

$do_1 = sprintf("UPDATE users SET money = money - %u WHERE userid = %u",abs(@intval($_POST['money'])),($userid));

Why are you double securing?

$_POST['money'] = abs(@intval($_POST['money']));

$do_1 = sprintf("UPDATE users SET money = money - %u WHERE userid = %u",abs(@intval($_POST['money'])),($userid));

Why are you double securing?

Are you serious?

Thanks, I will have a try at this.

I think it's a really good idea, people wont bother making so many Ip's if they cant send money ect to and from them.

+1

Glad it helps :)

this is a deterrant and will stop a large amount of the multi's... i have similar on my games...

however it will not stop the experienced cheating player...

simple login through a proxy do dailies on multi's send to main account...

what i have done as well as this is put a level restriction on being able to send crystals and money...

another problem i have come across which is harder to prevent the cheats is the gang vault...

eg. i make my gang go on proxy make a load of multi's join same gang as main... donate dailies to vault... main account takes them out... much harder to detect...

anyone with a good idea how to limit this happening would be appreciated...

only idea i have had is to run a check on gang members ip's when they join gang and do a if num row > 1 print sorry a member of this gang has your ip you cannot join...

at least they would need to use various proxies to over come this issue...

any better ideas please reply and i will have a go at coding it and posting back here...

$get_check = sprintf("SELECT lastip FROM users WHERE userid = %u",abs(@intval($_GET['ID'])));

$do_check = $db->query($get_check);

$ch = $db->fetch_row($do_check);

if($ch['lastip'] == $ir['lastip'])

{

echo "Sorry, sending on same IP is not allowed.";

echo "> Go Home";

}

O.o why

and

o.O

Is just simpler^

Sorry to say, but i think the above code fails. You are selecting a lastip from the users where the userid is your id, not resulting in the id of the other person.

I personally prefer this:

Sorry to say, but i think the above code fails. You are selecting a lastip from the users where the userid is your id, not resulting in the id of the other person.

Please Test before you Doubt.

My code works 100%. I would not have posted other wise.

• 4 years later...
Small Update. This should fix that problem that Rioter found and the problem ishmell is having with number format.

At Strats. No, this is just the sendcash.php You will have to add to your sendbank.php and such. This was made mostly as an example. THis is snippet of code youwill have to add.

To know where it goes just look at the page i made. :wink:

Will this work on send items too?

Staff log thing something deffo wrong Im on my phone atm sorry. And I started to learn coding 2 weeks ago.

the staff log is not a constant :p

please note that may not be the correct function and its un tested as I too am on my phone but you get the gyst