MakeWebGames

cmarket.php HELP

D T K

Re: cmarket.php HELP

You will love the copmuter when you get it built. I don't care what anyone says..I'll take AMD over Intel anyday.

True that Im on a single core AMD and it runs just fine, just wanna upgrade to something that I can multitask on

Yeah my old computer had the atholn 3500+ in it.

AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3500+ 2.2gz

1gb ram

Compaq :P

AMD Athlon 64 Processor 5000+ 3.5gz

8 gb ram

I only use all that cos im a musician and hate it when you play something back and the CPU cant handle it.

Yeah my old computer had the atholn 3500+ in it.

AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3500+ 2.2gz

1gb ram

Compaq :P

AMD Athlon 64 Processor 5000+ 3.5gz

8 gb ram

I only use all that cos im a musician and hate it when you play something back and the CPU cant handle it.

Yea but my comps old had it since 05 it does alright not perfect but alright..

i know what its liek to buy codes and have them not working had a couple like that my self so here you go mate ill add my cmarket.php hoep it helps you and you fix your problem

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

im always glad to help fellow game owners/coders as i also knwo what it is like to not have help and do it your self and strugle so i try my best to save all that for others and help the best i can

I done it all myself to. I taught myself. I didn't come on here and beg for codes that are supposed to paid for. If he paid for codes. He would have got a working cmarket.php

Now it does need fixed. But it works. He and you need to stop complaining here when no one helps cuae you have illegal codes..

Go back and complain to the warez site you downloaded from. Don't compalin here.