MakeWebGames

Battle ladder

Richard

Re: Battle ladder [Mccodes V2]

Insert Quote

yeah i was wondering if illusions can put all of his edit in one new post cause everything is spread out this would help alot

I agree.

Thats one thing that drives me nuts is that we can't edit post after sometime so we end up with posts with mods all broken up.

:wink: FYI MD

Sp1d3r

www.chaosrelic.com

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep gotta agree the Editing of posts is a bit silly i would recommend 24 hours from posting the script so you can fine tune faults you find later... But to add my script again would just confuse anyone who hasnt read this post page and is just working from say page 2 or 3....

I always thought that reading the entire thread was a requirement for using a mod from ce, as you have to make sure there are no edits later on.

My version does not have the staff panel add-ons so you just have to choose which then add it to your game then make adjustments to your game. There are very few mods you can add from ce that wont require you to do something. Everyones game is a bit different and if its a great game its alot different lol.

Thanks for the mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

That's not going to work - reason why is because one row in the battle_members table will not contain both users in it. Remember, SELECT statements are going to retrieve rows for you, and each row has to meet ALL of the criteria that you specify. The first SELECT will have to look something like this:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

You'll also have to adjust your count SELECT query, but I'll let you give that part a try now that you can see what it should look like.

~G7470