MakeWebGames

[mccodes V2] Donation Mod.

Dave

Re: [mccodes V2] Donation Mod.

Pudda, you can clearly buy this. How ever i do not even know how to secure it. I am still learning the function's of cURL so i can understand a little bit right now.

How ever, when i do figure out a patch there should be one already.

Please, do not let my statement's cause you to not buy this. I've only seen it done once and it was to my game. By a former developer for paypal. He live's in the state's and goes by the name "Andrew Pietersin", I am not sure if he is actualy from united state's. But i then contacted him afterward's. He own's a couple server's and former developer for paypal back in 2003, and so far this exploit can only be done by people who know back end's and can modify header's being sent information. And no i am not talking about the $_POST or $_GET variable's.

But please with all honesty no one will be able to exploit it yet unless they a former developer for paypal and know's how server's operate. Which none of them i am sure maybe 3% play RPG game's.