MakeWebGames

[mccodes V2] Donation Mod.

Dave

Name: Donation Mod

Price: $15.00

This mod will allow you to add Donation Packages from the Staff panel via a easy to use Staff panel. Then when the user completes the full payment they will automatically be created via the IPN which automate's everything.

Screenshots:

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

d5.jpg

buy.png

If you have any queries please email me on [email protected]

Once you have purchased you will instantly receive an email stating where to download your mod. Please make sure you use the correct information after a few of my recent buyers didn't.

Thanks, iamwicked

• 2 weeks later...

Re: [mccodes V2] Donation Mod.

You can buy any DP for $0.01 if the game is using this IPN.

It is in no way secure. A friend was just doing a security test for a guy who had this mod.

funny thing is the guy thinks Iamwicked will fix it for him :P only thing is I have seen iamwicked admit he cant code.

If you care about security dont buy this mod.

His ipn is for sure insecure. but it can be secured.

My IPN IS NOT INSECURE, The people who have purchased the mod shall realise this due to a patch being released around 30 minutes after the 'insecurity' was discovered.

funny thing is the guy thinks Iamwicked will fix it for him :P only thing is I have seen iamwicked admit he cant code.

Im preety certain i can code.... and so our all of my clients.

Killah firstly your post dosen't make any sense, Secondly as i beleive i made clear in my original post a patch has been released and sent via email to anyone who has brought it. The patch secures the exploit of buying any pack for $0.01.

Killah firstly your post dosen't make any sense, Secondly as i beleive i made clear in my original post a patch has been released and sent via email to anyone who has brought it. The patch secures the exploit of buying any pack for $0.01.

Yes i showed iamwicked it was insecure i showed him my laptop screen i got the pack for $0.01 but as soon as he saw he fixed it straight after i showed him!

But. There is not just one way to fool a ipn script. There are variouse way's to fool the ipn script u fool!

Instead of calling me a fool why not tell me the ways to 'fool' an IPN script so i can improve mine....

I do not think it's able to be secured. Because when paying through paypal, You can easily spoof the post data. Of course you can check the amount being payed through paypal socket's. But still once payed the $0.01 it's easily spoofable to change that $0.01 to $50 and get a $50 DP. Then again that person is putting his paypal in risk. Because if you report them to paypal, paypal will lock there account due to breaking there rule's.

I do not think it's able to be secured. Because when paying through paypal, You can easily spoof the post data. Of course you can check the amount being payed through paypal socket's. But still once payed the $0.01 it's easily spoofable to change that $0.01 to $50 and get a $50 DP. Then again that person is putting his paypal in risk. Because if you report them to paypal, paypal will lock there account due to breaking there rule's.

Killah why do you think your all good, Just face it your NOT! so why dont you just keep your mouth SHUT!

Killah why do you think your all good, Just face it your NOT! so why dont you just keep your mouth SHUT!

lol

and i highly doubt any one will do the post thing "Because if you report them to paypal, paypal will lock there account due to breaking there rule's." you wrote a very good reason why they wont aswell.

I can clearly see some one can not read. If you did not read all i was stating is how it get's done.

@ iamwicked. It's very easy to spook paypal to. Create a fake paypal account. Login with proxy. Get a $150 dollar donation out of you. BAM! close account then what's left? Nothing. except me having a $150 dollar donation. Of course you can just go delete my account. But how will u know i have not bought about 10 of them with $0.10 and sent them out to various user's and they used it?

i maybe mistaken but paypal runs ajax or js therefore needing your computer for it to work... so is that hiding?

no...

even if you do use a "proxy" you could be traced they ain't so protective with law suites...

atleast be creative maybe a software proxy combined with two web proxies one running via the other atleast make it a little bit hard for them lmao

or even better wireless ;) laptop + computer cafe/airport = free money