MakeWebGames

[MCcode v2] Advanced spying script [$10 USD]

radio_active

Re: [MCcode v2] Advanced spying script [$10 USD]

Sorry for the delay Radio been so busy only just had chance to install this script...

ok for a review...

install time = couple of minutes...

edit the script to suit my game = 10 minutes (thanks to radio for making this so easy by noting through the script what every part is... saved so much time not having to read through the script first)

Security of the Script = Excellent

Quality of the script fantastic works like a charm no bugs and after spending a further 10 minutes reading through the code there is one hell of alot of random factors involved, making this a fantastic spy script :)

definitely recommended to buy and imo very cheap for the quality, i've paid alot more for stuff i've had to discard or recode myself...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I made the script a few years ago exactly how I envisioned it, and the scripting is valid to suit any MCCode V2 website.

Spelling errors and poor grammar format have been rewritten, quality of script finds better format than that of most mccode styles. Many //notes allowing user to customise to their likings.

Basic secure functions implemented to prevent some potential SQLs

The user has to understand that with this modification, a NEW USERSTAT is added to the game. The coding formula works off a users level and their spy stat. Spy stat being gained by spying, of course.

I don't see the need to have to update it. I am using it now just how I had envisioned it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Is this mod still for sale radio? If so PM me more information.
radio ... If you still have copies of this for sale please PM me.
If you still have copies of this for sale please PM me please also

Revamped, now available in v1 and v2. Still 5 copies left.

ScreenShot2012-08-10at115118AM.png

ScreenShot2012-08-10at115044AM.png

ScreenShot2012-08-10at114940AM.png

Basic screen shots again. Currently spying costs the user $5000 * level of user they are spying on, like wise with energy, level 10 = 10 energy, level 36 = 36 energy and so on. All very easily adjustable through the notes provided within code.

I also adjusted the spy stat gain, as i worked out users could easily boost there spy stat by spying on level 1's constantly. So the bonus for successful spies has been adjusted to adhere to the users level you're spying on, high level high bonus, low level low bonus.

If interested, PM.

• 5 weeks later...
This is cool and all but $10 really? I have almost the exact same thing that I modified from the free rentaspy mod thats on here.

Im sorry I dont want to flame or bash the thread but I think its just too much to charge for a few if/elseif/else and a stat insert

I kind of agree, here. I have one I created from scratch that uses players' stats, especially IQ, and it only took about 30 minutes from start to finish.

I honestly dont see why it should bother either of you, for starters I have a copy limit of 10, essentially that could subliminally explain to you that im budgeting my own work, why only sell 10? why would I not drop the price to $2.50 and sell as many as I can?

The answer is simple, I do not wish to sell any more. I am recreating a site from back in the day, that script was a replica from my memory of the spy system on this site. I would at no point want more than 10 people to have the same/similar script to what I am using, and the less the better. Though 6 people already have this script, and with the price being a frisky $10, who is going to purchase it?

In the days of Criminal Existence, I was a lot younger/immature and made many mistakes, who doesn't? Selling scripts that you make for your own site, should not be shared to keep your work unique in your way. Back then I ignorantly threw scripts I wrote onto the forums, regardless of whether id use it or not, as the youthful eyes were seeing the quick dollars.

Now I have returned, I have revamped the script, and as I am now using it in my project, I have no reason to sell anymore thus I have no desire for disputing further copies, at the end of the day, its $10...

But as the consumerist world revolves into a group of tight ass' and money bargainers looking to save on every penny possible, to benefit themselves, one cant help but 'throw it out there' that 'the price is too high' on so many of mwg threads these days, which I understand. Again, doesn't bother me as I am no longer in a dispute to sell this. BUT, what I will say is check the first original post for this thread, check the date, check the price, and then play with the idea that perhaps 3-5 years ago "The Price [was] Right"! Within the CE community back then of course.

;)

So in summary, I assume as do you that not many people will pay $10 for this script, which doesn't phase me. If you would, you're welcome to one of the last few copies.

@Seker, understand this, I do not have a problem with paying $10-$20-$50 to people within the community of MWG, its not a lot of money, and its helping out the community more than anything else. I bought your 'advanced items' mod for $20 to look at your style of work. I installed a fresh free V1 copy of Mccodes as you guided, and installed your items modification as per your instructions. The amount of faults I had to clean up after paying $20 was unacceptable. Though I did not kick a stink, you'd done a good job none the less. I quietly mailed you to inform you of the errors I came across until I had it up and running, so you could fix your errors for others that you may sell too. Not only that, but one you didn't reply even with a thanks, and two, you missed basic functions, i mean you got the most of it, but items are a big part of mccode, and you didn't edit every valid file.

I mean come on, some of your mysql_query's were inserting the completely wrong information into the database, to do with the shops and adding shops to locations/items to shops, somewhere along those lines I vaguely remember.

I will guarantee that any user that pays $10 for my scripts, will have my undivided attention if they require it. You will have a response if I am not away or out of access of internet, within a day every day. The first response I have seen from you, is your derogative post gloating about your ability to make the same script, which runs off a completely different formula, in your less than $10p/h rate. Am I starting to regret putting that $20 in your hands?

I honestly dont see why it should bother either of you, for starters I have a copy limit of 10, essentially that could subliminally explain to you that im budgeting my own work, why only sell 10? why would I not drop the price to $2.50 and sell as many as I can?

The answer is simple, I do not wish to sell any more. I am recreating a site from back in the day, that script was a replica from my memory of the spy system on this site. I would at no point want more than 10 people to have the same/similar script to what I am using, and the less the better. Though 6 people already have this script, and with the price being a frisky $10, who is going to purchase it?

In the days of Criminal Existence, I was a lot younger/immature and made many mistakes, who doesn't? Selling scripts that you make for your own site, should not be shared to keep your work unique in your way. Back then I ignorantly threw scripts I wrote onto the forums, regardless of whether id use it or not, as the youthful eyes were seeing the quick dollars.

Now I have returned, I have revamped the script, and as I am now using it in my project, I have no reason to sell anymore thus I have no desire for disputing further copies, at the end of the day, its $10...

But as the consumerist world revolves into a group of tight ass' and money bargainers looking to save on every penny possible, to benefit themselves, one cant help but 'throw it out there' that 'the price is too high' on so many of mwg threads these days, which I understand. Again, doesn't bother me as I am no longer in a dispute to sell this. BUT, what I will say is check the first original post for this thread, check the date, check the price, and then play with the idea that perhaps 3-5 years ago "The Price [was] Right"! Within the CE community back then of course.

;)

So in summary, I assume as do you that not many people will pay $10 for this script, which doesn't phase me. If you would, you're welcome to one of the last few copies.

@Seker, understand this, I do not have a problem with paying $10-$20-$50 to people within the community of MWG, its not a lot of money, and its helping out the community more than anything else. I bought your 'advanced items' mod for $20 to look at your style of work. I installed a fresh free V1 copy of Mccodes as you guided, and installed your items modification as per your instructions. The amount of faults I had to clean up after paying $20 was unacceptable. Though I did not kick a stink, you'd done a good job none the less. I quietly mailed you to inform you of the errors I came across until I had it up and running, so you could fix your errors for others that you may sell too. Not only that, but one you didn't reply even with a thanks, and two, you missed basic functions, i mean you got the most of it, but items are a big part of mccode, and you didn't edit every valid file.

I mean come on, some of your mysql_query's were inserting the completely wrong information into the database, to do with the shops and adding shops to locations/items to shops, somewhere along those lines I vaguely remember.

I will guarantee that any user that pays $10 for my scripts, will have my undivided attention if they require it. You will have a response if I am not away or out of access of internet, within a day every day. The first response I have seen from you, is your derogative post gloating about your ability to make the same script, which runs off a completely different formula, in your less than $10p/h rate. Am I starting to regret putting that $20 in your hands?

Oh boy. Misreading can lead to a lot of hostility, can it not?

Oh boy. Misreading can lead to a lot of hostility, can it not?

Just think about it. Read your post, see how it is even partially beneficial towards the thread, then ponder why you posted it, and why you received the answer you got. Had I of posted that rant on your thread, you possibly would not have sold any further copies for your advanced items script, provided you did sell more. As I can guarantee now that those members who cannot whip up a script like this in 30 minutes, and are happy to pay $10, will certainly never pay $10 now that you're opinions are on the thread? See what I mean?

As I stated, it does not phase me that I do not sell any more copies, it is more of a general statement. I find that the community these days looks to depreciate the likes of other members work, "I have one I created from scratch that uses players' stats, especially IQ, and it only took about 30 minutes from start to finish.", all props too you, but I don't need to read that?

At the end of the day any money I've made on these forums I put back into the forums. I still had every right to bring that up with you seeing as you still have not apologised for your rushed effort? And please, seen as it is too hard to convey tone in digital communications, I suppose you probably would have read this in your 'flaming" voice? Try re-reading in a calm tone.

• Like 1