MakeWebGames

Upgrade IPFINDER original Script by Magicaltallguy

Uridium

Just an update on MagicalTallGuys script which allowed you to view Multiple IPS.

Ive slightly added to it no much but now you can see the username of the IP's for current Users as before it was just an ID of the person.

Usernames are also clickable to view profiles

call this ipfinder.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

If you have the details.php file included on your site then just change the viewuser.php to details.php and that will bring up more info on that person.,

Re: mccodes V2] Upgrade IPFINDER original Script by Magicaltallguy

When you update the status I get this error...

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Here is the line it is referring to...

When you update the status I get this error...

Here is the line it is referring to...

I am also getting that Error just after you make a comment on someones IP as I havent touched the Remainder of the ipfinders script and only added the section username and click I cant comment on why its doing that but i'll have a play and see what i can come up with..

• 2 months later...

That will only show while using my "IP Finder".

And the problem is not with my "IP Finder" - it's your global_func.php

Find (near the bottom):

And change to:

• 2 years later...

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I can't get this to work now. I get this error:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\ipfinder.php on line 42

Lines 40-42:

$ipcheck = sprintf("SELECT * FROM ipfinder WHERE (ip = '%s')", $z['lastip']);

$doipcheck = mysql_query($ipcheck);

$ip = mysql_fetch_array($doipcheck);

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I can't get this to work now. I get this error:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\ipfinder.php on line 42

Lines 40-42:

Replace with;

It will tell you more on the error, therefore, you will be able to fix it. If, after doing that, and you have trouble, either PM me or reply.

Unknown column 'user_level' in 'where clause'

I'm guessing it's because the user level check at the top hasn't been loaded by an sql query? I attempted to fix it but couldn't, I must be missing something simple

Edit: After staring at this for ages, I still can't see whats wrong.. I've taken out all of the user_level's from this file, and it still comes up with that. It's not even being called in the file and it gives me that error ? WTF?

Edit 2: When I view the source, the rest of the page comes up (ie. Needs checking, IP's etc) but on the normal view of the page it cuts off. Not sure what to do here

Edited by gurpreet
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lines 40-42:

I had this same error but i didnt add the SQL, after I did it worked just fine.

• 1 year later...