MakeWebGames

New Host needed Urgently

Uridium

Re: New Host needed Urgently

tbabhosting.net

They support all cron types and will only suspend if you have crons with errors and you do not fix when they ask.

Also its very cheap, $3.99 p,m...

Maybe this helps i dont know-

Thanks Radio_Active :) I will check them out.. Im fed up of hosts saying they offer the world then when you part with your cash they either shut down or close down your account due to crons.

tbabhosting.net

They support all cron types and will only suspend if you have crons with errors and you do not fix when they ask.

Also its very cheap, $3.99 p,m...

Maybe this helps i dont know-

I Took Radio_Actives advice a it was also suggested to me by a few other people and have set up and account with the hosting company.

DRAGOON

Thank you very much for your offer of free hosting and i appreciate it. but as i see it free hosting would have its draw backs one namely being that its not a binding contract and one that i would sooner have.. Bu i am very Greatful..

I AM WICKED

I visited your site and you have some very good offers However i was unable to click on any purchase plans which kind of put me off...

A bit late to post in this thread but discovered something interesting yesterday.

Hostgator is actually a theplanet.com reseller.

Their P4 dedi at $174 month can directly be obtained from the planet for a fraction of what hostgator asks.

Now those that want to fight this finding just check the IP of your hostgator server or do a traceroute.

hostmonster.com

i know some people dont like them...but they have great speeds and great support...you can talk to them live chat or by phone.. very easy...Supports ALL crons..never had an issue with them

HostMonster is actually as bad as BlueHost, as they're owned by the same guy (which is Matthew Heaton).

You'd actually get better by going to www.110mb.com paid service.

The best shared hosts are:

#1 - LiquidWeb.com

#2 - www.hosting24.com

They are the best in everything, for the industry. So, go for them. That's the best I can offer.

Byethost.com, i have had not a single problem with them. I would post a support ticket and within the hour it is responded.

An Hour....You dont see a problem with that?

If something goes wrong you should be able to get them on the phone and get it fixed right then..

Host Monster Gives you that..

hostmonster.com

i know some people dont like them...but they have great speeds and great support...you can talk to them live chat or by phone.. very easy...Supports ALL crons..never had an issue with them

HostMonster is actually as bad as BlueHost, as they're owned by the same guy (which is Matthew Heaton).

You'd actually get better by going to www.110mb.com paid service.

The best shared hosts are:

#1 - LiquidWeb.com

#2 - www.hosting24.com

They are the best in everything, for the industry. So, go for them. That's the best I can offer.

I'm sure everyone knows they are owned by the same person....So what???

Host Monster is by far better than 110mb.com......YOu have to be joking saying they are better...

and Liquid Web and Hosting 24....

Come on...be serious..

don't listen to this guy he has no idea...

Host Monster. To start with great for starting out....

• 1 month later...

I know this is late, But im going to post it for future reference for people.

www.theplanet.com is one of the best providers i have ever had. I had Lunarpages for over 2.5 years, And was paying $300 a month. I switched to The Planet, I got a dedicated twice the box i had with LP for almost half the price. I current have

2 1024 MB \ DDR 266 ECC Reg - 2 gigs Ram

1 Supermicro \ Dual Xeon SATA \ X5DPA-TGM

2 Intel \ 2.4 GHz 533FSB \ P4 Xeon

1 Hitachi \ 500GB:SATA:7200rpm \ HDS725050KLA360

1 Maxtor \ 80GB:SATA:7200RPM \ 6Y080M013541B

All for $170 bucks a month. Now LP can say all day long they have a 100mb uplink, But its LIES!! lol.. When i would download a backup from LP it would run 50k to 100k, but with the planet its running 1,000 to 1,500k download. So you do the math.

Overall The Planet is the best way to go. LP has good tech support and customer support, But The planet does too for half the cost.

I know this is late, But im going to post it for future reference for people.

www.theplanet.com is one of the best providers i have ever had. I had Lunarpages for over 2.5 years, And was paying $300 a month. I switched to The Planet, I got a dedicated twice the box i had with LP for almost half the price. I current have

2 1024 MB \ DDR 266 ECC Reg - 2 gigs Ram

1 Supermicro \ Dual Xeon SATA \ X5DPA-TGM

2 Intel \ 2.4 GHz 533FSB \ P4 Xeon

1 Hitachi \ 500GB:SATA:7200rpm \ HDS725050KLA360

1 Maxtor \ 80GB:SATA:7200RPM \ 6Y080M013541B

All for $170 bucks a month. Now LP can say all day long they have a 100mb uplink, But its LIES!! lol.. When i would download a backup from LP it would run 50k to 100k, but with the planet its running 1,000 to 1,500k download. So you do the math.

Overall The Planet is the best way to go. LP has good tech support and customer support, But The planet does too for half the cost.

I agree, I've used about 5 different hosting companies now.

Bluehost, lunarpages, hostgator, rackspace, and now theplanet.

If you are making bank, go with rackspace, they are awesome.

But for people who aren't making $40,000/year from their high-traffic website, go withtheplanet.

I use them now and they are awesome so far!

• 1 month later...