MakeWebGames

Warning

Arkvoodle`

I know this is probably the wrong place to put this, but it's the best because alot of mc gamers will see it.

I am posting this to warn you all of a player that has hacked a game I play, and has played me and the owner by trying to get money out of us before he tells us the bug and the fix. We tried to reason with him but he wasn't interested.

His IP is: 81.154.134.103

His Hostname: host81-154-134-103.range81-154.btcentralplus.com

And his email: [email protected]

He might go by the name of Twizted.

We're sick of this purely because he offered to help(asked for the cpanel info) FOR FREE, then he hacked the game and told us to pay him before he would tell us. So I thought I'd post this to warn you all not to trust this guy.

Once again, sorry for posting in the wrong place, it's just a good place for all you game owners to read and be awear of.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Warning

Well thanks for the warning the IP and Hostname we cannot really do alot with so it's kinda pointless posting them. But if you let someone not well respected into cPanel your asking for trouble. Get your host to rollback your files he might of 'infected' them.

Dont think you can ban via hostname to easily but there is a way im sure and i think your hostname does change im not entirely sure tho. What you really want is a ban by mac address then his PC can NEVER access the site. (Well unless there is a hack to change your mac address)

Guest Anonymous

BT Internet does not support dynamic IP Address. I could easily shut him down. My uncle work's for them :-)

Incorrect statement i have a i used to have BT as my isp, recently changed though they did supply me with a dynamic IP.

Ouch i'll take note of this.. Ive been given access to peoples Cpanel on here and FTP to fix things for them. but im sure they can say that when i have completed my task to help ive passed back the cpanel and Contents in a safe working order.....

However due to the above I wont be accessing anyore peoples Cpanel or FTP until there is a fix or resolve to the hacking.. Sorry guys but its piece of mind for me and probably more for you..