MakeWebGames

Warning

Arkvoodle`

Re: Warning

LMAO, a thread about me. I said I had to go last night, and seriously. I did, if you like unblocked me on MSN. I'd give you the thing. And I wasn't hacking it, I tested it. And I don't even know how to hack games. And quite frankly I don't want to kow how. But seriously. I had to go, and I didn't do nothing wrong. Something wrong with bug testing then letting them know the big after?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a dynamic ip.

edit- You perposely hacked, you just told me on msn that you used an sql injection. You gave it to me and it worked so we're going to fix it. You didn't give us the fix since what you gave us did not work. At least now we know you're username on CE and we all know not to trust you.

Guest Anonymous

While I don't condone anybody using these types of attacks

- I have to say that a certain amount of blame must be on the owner of the site. Yes, we know that the basic MCcodes system is fundamentally flawed, and open to abuse, but that's the point. If people would actually read these forums, read the PHP and MySQL documentation, they would see that protecting such a system is relatively simple. Just uploading a site onto a host and expecting everyone to play fair is laughable at best. If you seriously intend to make any kind of revenue from it, then secure your system properly.

As for those that actually perform the attacks -- sheesh, come on guys, you are not demonstrating any real skill. Why don't you put your so called skill to good use for a change - or is that too difficult for your inadequate mind to handle.

Now if we come to control panel access of any form... I don't see the need to give out CPL access to anybody else. If you really need to, most of these control systems allow you to setup secondary and tertiary accounts with limited access. Again, the onus has to be placed on the owner here. Use some common sense.

it's pretty simple...

dont give him access to your cpanel

same with anyone else

Well tbh due to me working as a coder people don't even know anything about me and freely hand over there cpanel details to me, I find this very worrying. Imagine if they do this with everyone.

If your purpose to help game owners you would just post the "fix" to any part of a game that you know is exploitable.

You would not have them ask for your help, so stop trying to come off as if your some knight is shining armour. Your not going to fool noone with that bullshit your trying to run. Well atleast me you won't.

Now listen here.

You SQL'd our game WITHOUT our concent and cheated 16k uppers. That, in my eye and in the eyes of many others, is hacking.

You offered to help us FOR FREE, and you tried to get $15 out of us, We said the longer you make us wait, the lower you get. You made us wait 24hours so you get nothing. No one scammed you, you just assumed.

For ArmageddonDude:

Your a fraud, i can see that with the way you beg for Cpanel details.

For Arkvoodle`

You need to accept you've been beaten even though i know what you mean, it's just you were the one who fell for it, DON'T GIVE YOUR CPANEL DETAILS TO ANYONE

I hope we all resolve this :D

For the last DANM TIME. We DID NOT give out the CPANEL details.

HE HACKED via cmarket.

We did not give out cpanel

WE DID NOT GIVE OUT CPANNEL INFO !

He hacked via cmarket

He SQL'd the game without our permission

He SQL injected cmarket.php

I really do not think I could explain this any simpler...

Please, I'm being serious here, please tell me if you do not understand what I have just said.

=/

One last thing,

We did not give out cpanel info.

Second: This all started out me just giving a warning to people (did not give him cpanel details)about this guy(Whom we did not give cpanel details too).

I simply wanted you all to be awear of him and not to trust the guy who we did not give cpenel details to.

.-.