MakeWebGames

Club Mod (my version)

War_Hero

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you bumped a thread when it was last active 5 years ago.

3 years old if we count this reply. But still, it's a useless bump :)

Last comment before mine was about 2 and a half years ago.

I noticed no one fixed it up for them.

And I could see what the problem was, and also I'm putting this in my game just making a few small edits

Should the sql be?

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Not necessarily, the original should run fine. You don't need to constantly add ALTER TABLE as it is using commas after every add, signalling a new alter command.

It's like running the code:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

That SQL could be written on multiple lines like so and still work:

Not necessarily, the original should run fine. You don't need to constantly add ALTER TABLE as it is using commas after every add, signalling a new alter command.

It's like running the code:

That SQL could be written on multiple lines like so and still work:

Yeah true, it wwouldn't insert into my database unless I executed the way i displayed here, except I changed the commas to ; and away it went.

Now when I added "clubbing.php" - "club.php" was returning as a blank page, only showing the header..

What could be causing this

Yeah true, it wwouldn't insert into my database unless I executed the way i displayed here, except I changed the commas to ; and away it went.

Now when I added "clubbing.php" - "club.php" was returning as a blank page, only showing the header..

turn error reporting on and it should show the error?

also this mod is using up to 5 new fields in the users table which already has enough in it me personally i would of used a new table for it but that's just my 2 cents

EDIT: from looking at clubbing the code is messed up look for stuff that don't look right for example

there should only be a open and close

i only got down about 20 lines but could be more issues causing blank screen

Edited by NonStopCoding

turn error reporting on and it should show the error?

also this mod is using up to 5 new fields in the users table which already has enough in it me personally i would of used a new table for it but that's just my 2 cents

EDIT: from looking at clubbing the code is messed up look for stuff that don't look right for example

there should only be a open and close

i only got down about 20 lines but could be more issues causing blank screen

Okay thanks, I will have to have a look

Okay thanks, I will have to have a look

which version of mccodes are you using?

EDIT: dunno about older versions of mccodes but in v2.05b you can go to lib/basic_error_handler.php

and find this

set it to true to turn on error reporting

Edited by NonStopCoding

which version of mccodes are you using?

EDIT: dunno about older versions of mccodes but in v2.05b you can go to lib/basic_error_handler.php

and find this

set it to true to turn on error reporting

Or... you know....

;)

Personally, I dislike the error handler that is shipped - might drop my custom one if there is enough interest

Or... you know....

;)

Personally, I dislike the error handler that is shipped - might drop my custom one if there is enough interest

yea or that way :P custom one ?? hmm sure i guess people would be interested when are they not interested in your work ;)

ok looking further into the code i believe your issue is this

travelingglobals.php

replace with

also if you turn on error reporting you are going to find things like

A non-critical error has occurred. Page execution will continue. Below are the details:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: action (8)

Line executed: /home/nonstopc/public_html/mcc/club.php:22

a simple fix would be

above the

EDIT AGAIN:

So i quickly installed the module onto my test site and went to a club spent about $6,000 did a dare and make like $20,000 profit. Basically what i am trying to say is edit the payouts etc before you put it live as it could cause inflation on your game

Edited by NonStopCoding

Or... you know....

;)

This is why I was telling you....

Sorry using my phone and it's being a pain, was meant for non Stop

Edited by -BRAIDZ-

This is why I was telling you....

Sorry using my phone and it's being a pain, was meant for non Stop

ok so i assume your v2 is older version ok then snikos way would be the way for you :P

add the code to the file you wish to see errors on

might want to read this so you understand a little more

http://php.net/manual/en/function.ini-set.php

http://php.net/manual/en/function.error-reporting.php

Edited by NonStopCoding

ok so i assume your v2 is older version ok then snikos way would be the way for you :P

add the code to the file you wish to see errors on

might want to read this so you understand a little more

http://php.net/manual/en/function.ini-set.php

http://php.net/manual/en/function.error-reporting.php

Added, thanks

• 10 months later...