MakeWebGames

Club Mod (my version)

War_Hero

Hi all. This is my third or fourth mod on here. I coded this by myself and all of it has been done from scratch. :)

Name: Club Mod

Description: This mod will allow the user to travel to the Club for a bit of fun. When they arrive at the club, they can have a few drinks, dance and commit dares. However, the user has to build up there dare by drinking alcoholic drinks. But they have to be careful they don't drink too much, otherwise they won't be able to do anything.

If the user successfully commits a dare, they will gain some Popularity Points. They will also gain some Popularity Points by dancing.

The user can also spike a drink for some money.

When they decide to leave or are forced to leave, the user has to go to the Recovery Centre to rid themselves of alcohol. After they've done this, they can access other pages.

Next, the user can go to the Popularity Points Trader to trade in their popularity points for bonuses. One bonus is a will refill which costs 20 Popularity Points.

Now for installing the mod:

Step 1:

Run this SQL:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Step 2:

In cron_day.php add:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Step 3:

In cron_minute.php add:

Step 4:

Add this into header.php:

Step 5:

Add in explore.php under include "globals.php":

include "travellingglobals.php";

include "clubbing.php";

Then add anywhere in explore.php:

Will be continued in next post. :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [FREE][V2] Club Mod (my version)

Carried on....

Step 6:

Then make a file called club.php and paste this into it:

Step 7:

Then make a file called clubrecover.php and paste this in it:

Continued in next post..... ;)

Carrying on......

Step 8:

Then make a file called popularitytrade.php and paste this in it:

Step 9:

This small bit of code ensures that users can not access certain pages when travelling. Call it travellingglobals.php:

Step 10:

Create a file called clubbing.php and paste this in it:

Put include "clubbing.php"; at the top of every page under include "globals.php"; that you don't want the user to access when they are at the club or if they are drunk.

If you find any errors or bugs, or need help with it, please reply to this post or send me a message and I'll reply as quickly as I can. (I'm back at school now). Also, please post here if you use this mod. :) I've secured it to the best of my ability.

Hope you all enjoy. I will accept all comments. :)

It's another way for the user to get money, crystals, etc. :)

But to do that, they have to gain Popularity Points by doing activities at the club. When they leave the club, they can go to the trader and exchange their points. :)

And thank you for the comments. :)

It's another way for the user to get money, crystals, etc. :)

But to do that, they have to gain Popularity Points by doing activities at the club. When they leave the club, they can go to the trader and exchange their points. :)

And thank you for the comments. :)

Ah right i see think i will have this ncie one man

Ok thanks but them I got one more:

But Just add it on line 197

So here is NEW popularitytrade.php all fixed:

Nice mod War_Hero +1 :-D

When i click club i get this in the corner  i cant find that in the script what is doing that lol

I've no idea why that is happening. I'll take a look at it when I get home from school. :) It works fine for me though, but I'll see what I can do. :)

And thank you www.mygunwars.com for fixing that up. I hate it when there's such a small error like a missing ). :lol:

Excellent mod mate :wink: keep it up

And thank you. :)

When i click club i get this in the corner  i cant find that in the script what is doing that lol

I've no idea why that is happening. I'll take a look at it when I get home from school. :) It works fine for me though, but I'll see what I can do. :)

Its soo annoying lol

Its soo annoying lol

Right. The reason why you're getting that may be because of the money_formatter in the script. You may have yours set to something completely different.

So, remove all of the money_formatter's in the script and see what happens. :)

However, I could be completely wrong. :-P

Brilliant mod mate. :-P

And thank you. :)

This line causes an error:

include "clubbing.php";
I added it, but when you leave the club, it doesnt remove the 1 saying you are not there. Which in turn causes all my pages where that is used to have the main content move down and to the left under my menu's.