• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [FREE][V2] Club Mod (my version)

<form action = 'clubrecover.php?action=recover' method = 'post' />

i dont believe that is correct it should be clubrecovery.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

No, it's supposed to be like that. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: [mccode v2] Club Mod (my version)

Nice one i have added it and after a few simple alterations it works fine..I am a noob coder so if i can do it its got to be coded right lol...Thanx my users seem to like it 8-)

Thanks. Glad you like it. :)

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /home/deadlypl/public_html/club.php on line 2

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/deadlypl/public_html/club.php on line 2

I'm not sure why you're getting that error. It works fine for me. Did you alter anything?

it worked for the longest time, i had a little problem with members cheating on the dance, because on my game you get energy in shops so i did edit it worked then it wasnt givin out no points so i came back to this post redone everything and still getting the error

• 1 month later...

I'm glad you all like it. :) And thank you for the comments. :)

I may be improving this and making it more advanced and may sell the newer version, but I'm yet to decide. I'm currently working on a larger project which is taking up a lot of time. :-P

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

i cant travel to the club

You're now travelling to the Club. You won't be able to access many of the features when you're at the club. Hope you have a good time.QUERY ERROR:

Query was UPDATE `users` SET `club` = '1', `traveltime` = '3' WHERE `userid` = ('1') is the error i get when i go to the club then it does nothing

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
You're now travelling to the Club. You won't be able to access many of the features when you're at the club. Hope you have a good time.QUERY ERROR:

Query was UPDATE `users` SET `club` = '1', `traveltime` = '3' WHERE `userid` = ('1') is the error i get when i go to the club then it does nothing

Try this:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.