MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] User Comments

Dave

Hello, i was recently trying to think of an idea for a free mod. So well i thought of this. Im not sure if it has been done before, Im not actually physically posting the script on CE i wish for people to view my site to download it. This way i can also keep some track of people who download it. It is located on my free mods page which can be found at

http://iamwicked.net/mods.php?page=free

Thanks, All POSTIVE Feedback welcome. And any errors PM me and they will get fixed ASAP.

Thanks again iamwicked (David)

(The 13 year coder)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: [mccode v2] User Comments

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'UNIX_TIMESTAMP(),0,'You Have Been Left A Message On Your Profile')' at line 1

Query was INSERT INTO events VALUES('',,UNIX_TIMESTAMP(),0,'You Have Been Left A Message On Your Profile')

Got that bad boy again

Re: [mccode v2] User Comments

Sorry Wicked, but the basic code allows Javascript, and that allows users to put HTML / Redirects onto their profile. So you can set it up to redirect you to another website.

SomeRandomBastard was working with me to prevent this, replace the message line with

$message = mysql_real_escape_string(strip_tags($_POST['message']), $c);

and that cuts it out :)